DX » Community » Reviews » SacredFire NF-015 Cree P4-WC 120-Lumen LED Flashlight (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byningbo on 03/08/2010

Excellent little light very impressed with the power of light out of it for its size well worth the money takes AAA batteries that can be bought in any shop cheaply solid construction i cant find any there is a nice little spot out of this light that would dazzle someone its a top class light for its size and very good value fits into pocket no problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappyguy on 03/19/2009

- Price is acceptable - Finish is nice - Beam / light output is good, compareable with LI-ION using flashlights (no surprise as the driver is the relevant factor) - Clicky is good - Large reflector - Plastic Front - No Orange Peel reflector - Battery case is a pain. You have to take really care during the battery change as the plumes are falling off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrydesvamp on 01/18/2009

Verry nice light for the price! now all my friends also wants one! the light gives you the feeling of more expensive quality when holding it in your hand. no sharp edges at all! the wrist strap broke on mine after 3 weekes of use but it's easily fixed again if you have a lighter. the light has a blinding effect that makes my girfriend more safe when ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections