DX » Community » Reviews » 380~400nm 9-LED Purple Light UV Flashlight - Silver (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymad85 on 01/08/2014

Cheap, and does its job well. Well it is cheap, but it is also cheaply built. sometimes you need to fiddle a bit with the screw cap but maybe I hadnt closed it properly myself. I needed this one for a night game involving uv paint. It did its job of illuminating this paint perfectly! And it hasnt broken down yet, even after lending it to friends of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcondeg on 12/01/2013

Light, but with a sturdy feeling. Made of metal, seems to be aluminum, the finish is professional. The design is so simple that makes it almost fool proof. The on/off switch has a good feeling to it. The wrist band is just useless, too tiny to be of any use. Simple and straightforward, a UV Flashlight with great looks and quality with a great price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugene300 on 04/06/2013

The Price is amazing. The item is very sturdy, the body is very solid and the quality is very good. It's a UV LED light, perfect for using on checking the Authenticity of Money and can be used as a Blacklight. No Cons at all, It is an amazing little LED Torch. It's small enaugh to fit in your pocket or carry around with you. Works on any UV Materials ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections