DX » Community » Reviews » LX-B3503 Bluetooth v3.0 Wireless Audio Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Great! Bien satisfying Easy to operate
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelettrogandalf on 01/14/2015

The sound quality is really good. I connected to my stereo HiFi and I must say it has good sound quality (very little noise or none at all). The object is detected very quickly from your smartphone and computer. Really a great product. I recommend it to everyone.

Impression:perfect,Easy to operate, good reception;

0 0 0

• posted byvazquezrod on 01/13/2015

Un producto buenisimo y muy barato es facil de usar uy no ocupa nada de espacio alcanza una gran distancia, y el sonido es excelente llego un poco tarde no se porque no suele pasar , por lo demas todo correcto

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byoravon on 12/08/2014

je branche cet équipement sur l'entrée de mon autoradio. Cela me permet d'avoir le bluetooth sur mon autoradio à bon prix

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byerikdriessen on 11/19/2014

pros: easy to operate, sound quality is OK. cons: no volume can be changed on the device In general I have not extensively use the device yet. I have it attached on the powercord constantly, so I don't know the battery life for instance.

Impression:Easy to operate, good reception;

0 0 0

• posted byenero154 on 10/22/2014

Pros: great price, working properly, above average sound quality, compact, pretty good run on batteries, good BT range. Cons:nothing so far, sometimes connectivity issues but that's mainy because of Windows. I recommend buying this one. Cheaper than branded alternatices and doing the same job.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byklingu on 09/19/2014

Whit good in-ear-plugs I'm completely isolated from everything in my environment. I can freely move around in the office to the coffee machine. When I got back in range of my laptop ( <10 Meter ), it pairs automatically with my laptop. Happy I bought it! pros: - easy to use - easy to pair with -... Read more

Impression:satisfying;

0 0 0

• posted byaguilareal05 on 08/15/2014

muy buenos productos . muy buen calidad.. lo recomiendo mucho,, excelente.. muy buena atención..................................... excelente presentacion

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byBrutick on 07/18/2014

Plays audio over bluetooth as expected. The quality is actually significantly better than I expected and it plays all my phone's audio through it, which is exactly what I wanted. The instructions are printed in English which is fantastic. If you read the instructions, it's extremely easy to set... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjymsza on 03/12/2014

This is really good value for money. I previously bought a name brand device that does the same job. I bought two of these and together they still cost significantly less than the name brand device. The range on these are better and they have a built in battery. Gave one away as a present. Have I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjot110 on 03/02/2014

This product is incredibly cheap and effective. Just plug it into any 3.5mm jack and hold down the button until it flashes blue, connect any bluetooth device such as a smartphone and the music will stream instantly through it. I cannot notice any reduction in quality and it has a reasonable the a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections