DX » Community » Reviews » LX-B3503 Bluetooth v3.0 Wireless Audio Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Great! Poor Bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaganariman on 07/27/2015

Device works fine. I've been using it already for more that month. Didn't have any problems so far.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDjFeedback on 07/24/2015

Very small, light and very easy to pair with devices. I was expecting a better audio quality.

Impression:Good but audio quality could be better;

0 0 0

• posted by9491396 on 07/13/2015

Pros: small light weight, pairs easily battery seems to last a while Cons: Stereo sounds are flattened to mono Notes: I have tried this with a few different tablets and mobile phones, could not get this to work with computer however that might be a driver issue, the only real criticism I could it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOOEELL on 06/20/2015

I tried different player devices (Tablets and Mobile Telephones, BT 3.0), and Bluetooth loses the connection when one inch away or more. If I have to place the player device near the BT Receiver... it is not useful.

0 0 0

• posted bykwiczaks on 06/18/2015

Device would be quite goot but there is significant problem in my case. In review on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPQyrefs724 you can see that they put inside WS9621NLSE chip. In received dongle i've found WS9622NLME chip - version with MONO output. Finaly device is USELESS for me.

Gap in specification Gap in specification

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byvixgolden on 05/19/2015

This is a fine device to make your sound system wireless using bluetooth audio streaming technology. Pros: Small, fairly simple operation, remembers paired device, pairs automaticaly with my Android phone, has an internal battery, comes with a p2 male-male cable and a male-male adapter, good for... Read more

Works as well as you expect

Impression:Great!;

0 0 1

• posted bymescaline on 05/12/2015

Pros: Easy to setup and operate. Build-in battery. Cons: None. I used it to play music from smartphone on my home audio system and it worked great. Build quality is good. Setup and operating couldn't be easier. Built in battery allows several hours of audio playback. Sound quality is good, any (I... Read more

Impression:good deal;

0 1 0

• posted by5050lulu on 03/15/2015

Bluetooth works fine. The sound quality is good.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byyoavmoshe on 02/17/2015

Pros: sound quality is fine, reception is okay Cons: it doesn't remember devices you paired it with, so you have to long-press the button every time you reconnect your phone / computer with it. it's quite a hassle and takes out a lot of the usefulness of the device.

Impression:Not so good;

0 0 1

• posted byelettrogandalf on 01/14/2015

The sound quality is really good. I connected to my stereo HiFi and I must say it has good sound quality (very little noise or none at all). The object is detected very quickly from your smartphone and computer. Really a great product. I recommend it to everyone.

Impression:perfect,Easy to operate, good reception;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere