DX » Community » Reviews » LX-B3503 Bluetooth v3.0 Wireless Audio Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuhugrub on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It small, quite small. I use it when cycling, connect my small bud ear phones and use velcro dot to attach it to the rear helmet, and pair it to my phone. Works very well. Battery lasts a long time. Cons:The button operation take a little getting used to, 3 secs to turn... Read more

2 1
  • posted byNixer80 on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The item was easy to set up and pair with my phone. Build quality is satisfactory. The manual was easy to understand. Cons:With headphones plugged in the music sounds a bit tinny. Thee is a lack of bass. I am not sure if this is only when driving headphones, a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPiotrMB on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality, extremely simple to use device. It works with variety of devices, including very old one - without a single interruption. Internal battery lasts for even longer that 8 hrs., but most important thing is that if you leave it powered it remains ready... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysosimplePT on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Relatively inexpensive, great sound quality, simple operation, small size Cons:Fragile, cannot be paired to multiple devices, enclosure quality as well as some solders could/should be better. OtherThoughts:Battery was not glued correctly on mine and made the dev... Read more

170mAh Battery Micro USB port could do with a little more solder. Nice board with SMD components. Labelled
    5 0
  • posted bykynerox on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:El dispositivo es bastante chico, por lo que se puede conectar en cualquier lado. Funciona con batería recargable por lo que no tenes que usar pilas. Bastante simple de usar, una vez vinculado con el celular las proximas veces solo hace falta prender el dispositivo... Read more

All package Only Bluetooth device Power On
    6 0
  • posted byjadersa on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a good product, very useful, i´m having a problem, some times happend the bluetoof lose her signal, and we have to start the music again. Cons:Nothing against it, for her size, the battery keep on for a good time. And about the lights (leds). Some times its har... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections