DX » Community » Reviews » LX-B3503 Bluetooth v3.0 Wireless Audio Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjymsza on 03/12/2014

This is really good value for money. I previously bought a name brand device that does the same job. I bought two of these and together they still cost significantly less than the name brand device. The range on these are better and they have a built in battery. Gave one away as a present. Have not used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjot110 on 03/02/2014

This product is incredibly cheap and effective. Just plug it into any 3.5mm jack and hold down the button until it flashes blue, connect any bluetooth device such as a smartphone and the music will stream instantly through it. I cannot notice any reduction in quality and it has a reasonable range. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMedzenga2 on 02/19/2014

Very Small bluetooth wirless reciever , good build quality , very long wirles range ! , I like it it fits perfectly to my my hometheatre small light weight nice led blink red and blue need a USB power the sound is a bit low the bass is OK but not perfect Very cheap maybe the sound will be a bit better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuhugrub on 02/12/2014

It small, quite small. I use it when cycling, connect my small bud ear phones and use velcro dot to attach it to the rear helmet, and pair it to my phone. Works very well. Battery lasts a long time. The button operation take a little getting used to, 3 secs to turn on (blue light ), 5 secs to turn off ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byvalkesz on 01/25/2014

The item is very easy to config, it has only one button. Works for eight hours with the fully charged battery. In stereo mode, i hear a little bit annoying distortion in the higher frequencies. In mono mode the distortion is gone. The shipping was very fast, i live in Hungary, usually it takes a shipment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomasjanssen on 01/02/2014

Best audio quality of all the bluetooth recievers i used so far. Runs 8 hours on a battery but can also be used while charging. Device switches itself off when no BT connection is active, and charger is unplugged, making a permanent connection to a amplifier (that has a USB port to charge the reciever)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byValenteMarcelo on 11/28/2013

- Cheap - BT 3.0, Class 2:33' (10m) - 3.5 mm stereo audio output - Easy first time pairing - Sleep mode, for energy saving - Would be best if it had other buttons, like Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume, etc. - Very loud sound to inform it has successfully paired. Beware for charging on Cellphone Chargers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6alex1332 on 11/27/2013

Size, price. Reasonable sound quality. Easy to charge and set up. I´ve tested at 30ft away from the audio source and works fine The only remarkable con is that the USB cable is too short I use it to send audio from an android phone to an audio system aux input. So far so good. One additional comment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosaccioly on 10/16/2013

This is a great bluetooth receiver. Easy to install, has a good manual (many products on DX don't have manuals in english), easy to connect. Battery lasts a lot (at least 9 hours of continuous play). It comes with two adapter cables, so you can connect it to your sound system. The 3.5mm adapter is solid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixer80 on 09/14/2013

The item was easy to set up and pair with my phone. Build quality is satisfactory. The manual was easy to understand. With headphones plugged in the music sounds a bit tinny. Thee is a lack of bass. I am not sure if this is only when driving headphones, as I have not tried with powered speakers. Quality ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections