DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Food Grade Plastic Blender Bottle -Blue (Size S)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfdg965 on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this for my protein powder. It shakes really well with the steel spring ball. Plastic quality is good. Does not break when dropped. Screw top is tight. No leaking. Cons:The top cap is really tight. Tight as in you will need to use tons of effort to lift... Read more

bottle bottle1
    0 0
  • posted byclassica on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use and easy to clean. Not much more I can say about this item. It is what I needed for simple mixing of smoothies, and what I wanted, Cons:There are no Cons as far as I can see, unless the product breaks after much use. Hopefully that will not happen. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLydKch on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a dream blender! Effectively blends powder drinks even when I was using cold water. With a couple of shakes within a minute I have a smooth drink with no residue of powder at the bottom of the bottle after drinking. Easy to close lid and no spills at all. Do check... Read more

Spill-Free Blender just a few shakes within a minute No Residue after drinking
    0 1
  • posted byFulgaz on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- VERY useful bottle, it blends liquid / powder very fast, just shake it a little and is done. - Simple and easy to use, just put milk / water / powder and shake it. -Easy to clean - Simple and well built. BUY IT! Cons:I don´t see any until now OtherThoughts:I did&#1... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections