DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 80-Key Wired Keyboard PU Leather Case w/ Stand / Stylus for 7'' Tablets - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypascuse on 12/20/2013

Gives your 7" tablet a plus. For text editing or people who cant get along with touch screens, this is the perfect gadget. Plus, gives a protection for your tablet when you are on the road! Very small. If you have big fingers you'll get some trouble using it. The cover design is not very pretty and the stand could be better. The delivery take too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoya036 on 09/11/2013

Not recommended if you have a Nexus 7 - The case looks durable, is soft and easy to handle with just one hand. - Uses a micro connector so you don't need to buy a OTG Cable Adaptor to use it. - Has one of the most complete keyboards that I had seen in a Case w/Keyboard. - Comes with a quite usefull touchpen. - Good price - In my Nexus 7, the keyboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanithai on 09/04/2013

the product is well built, sturdy and the finish is very well done. Using the idea of ??adjusting the fitting was very good size, allowing the use of tablets with various sizes. My Xoom 2 Media Edition 8.2 "fit perfectly. the keyboard worked perfectly for the Android tablet. the pen capacitive this being well used by my little daughter for make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPorongus on 06/05/2013

It has a excellent presentation cover, perfect for hidding your tablet. The keyboard is very adecuate for large fingers. Easy of use. Confortable. Great Value, ideal partner for a Tablet. It also has a capacitive pen that makes easier the selection and use of options in the tablet screen. By this time I havn´t found any cons. Au contraire! I love ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaudia69 on 04/13/2013

good value for money! travel a lot so this is so handy and helpful in stead of taking heavy laptop. I'm a flight attendant so this way it will be easy to communicate (lightweight) with my family and work. Even with the keyboard my tablet is still lightweight enough to read books. The outside looks a bit silver but that's oke for me as a woman. Maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byterabbs on 04/03/2013

Protects your tablet perfect. Is durable even while folding it over. The keys respond direct but not when you only brush them. The keys aren't spongy. Sadly the key text is direct copyed from a normal keyboard but Android doesn't have all standard under the same keys. I dont mean letters and such but characters like ~`@'"/?. This is correctable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregolec on 03/28/2013

Case is rather crude but of good quality, looks resistant and safe. The keyboard is ofkors small, bit comfortable, with good feeling from working keys. Magnet of the padlock also works fine. Brackets inside hold the tablet strongly without the risk of falling out. There's no additional USB adapter in this set, so pluging the keyboard in blocks the port ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeltibox on 03/14/2013

Keyboard and touchpen feels good. Wire and micro usb are strong enough. Padlocks magnet keeps case closed. Nexus 7 is really steady on cover. Worked right away when plugged keyboard to my Nexus 7 and Nokia N8! No need for bluetooth or USB otg micro-usb adabters! Much faster typing compared to virtual keyboard. No need to recharge (as bluetooth devices!... Read more

0 1
  • posted byZeroBlazer on 02/20/2013

Good looking, the connector fits well, and a great design, It's very useful if you want to keep your tablet in a landscape position. Keys and the capacitive stylus are little, sometimes it's not so comfortable, the wire seems fragile. It's great that it comes with a Resistance pen but I'm not going to use it. ----------------------------------------... Read more

Cover Stylus Keyboard cover
    0 0
  • posted byHanders on 02/19/2013

Muy buen accesorio para el cuidado de la tablet. Ideal para casi reemplazar una Netbook. Soporta bien los golpes que puede producir una caida accidental o bien al estar guardado en una mochila o portafolios. Trae todas las teclas que podemos encontrar en un teclado de PC. El color no es del todo atractivo. Trae conector micro USB, la gran mayoria de ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections