DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 83-Key USB Wired Keyboard PU Leather Case w/ Stand / Stylus for 10.1'' Tablet - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful large
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychemun on 11/18/2014

Cool and useful, especially if you are bad on typing in tablet screens. The con is that is larger than it seems, but you can carry documents while protecting your tablet so worths a try. Read more

Impression:Useful,large;

0 0 0

• posted byLocoMan on 12/18/2013

Very good and stylish case. Has built-in keyboard which works perfect. USB cable is long enough. Comes with a "standard stylus pen (hard plastic tip) and a "touchscreen stylus pen" (soft rubber tip) Locks with a magnet. Standard USB cable is not compatible with all tablets. I own Samsung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 08/07/2013

- It fits perfectly to my 10.1" tablet. - It has lateral fixing systems which will not allow the tablet to slip away like other models - It is supplied whit a capacitive pen instead of the traditional resistive type touch pen. - The keyboard looks and feels like a quality laptop/notebook type and ... Read more

packed up opend capacitive pen closeup

0 0 1

• posted byLightfan99 on 03/10/2013

I really like the design of this product. It is well-made, functional and looks really good. I have a 10.1" Acer Iconia A510, which fits with some room to spare -- and, it looks like it would problem fit a tablet that is 1/2 to 3/4 inches larger. I received one that had several problems: (1) sticking ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections