DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 83-Key USB Wired Keyboard PU Leather Case w/ Stand / Stylus for 10.1'' Tablet - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLocoMan on 12/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good and stylish case. Has built-in keyboard which works perfect. USB cable is long enough. Comes with a "standard stylus pen (hard plastic tip) and a "touchscreen stylus pen" (soft rubber tip) Locks with a magnet. Cons:Standard USB cable is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It fits perfectly to my 10.1" tablet. - It has lateral fixing systems which will not allow the tablet to slip away like other models - It is supplied whit a capacitive pen instead of the traditional resistive type touch pen. - The keyboard looks and fee... Read more

packed up opend capacitive pen closeup
    1 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really like the design of this product. It is well-made, functional and looks really good. I have a 10.1" Acer Iconia A510, which fits with some room to spare -- and, it looks like it would problem fit a tablet that is 1/2 to 3/4 inches larger. Cons:I received on... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections