DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 83-Key USB Wired Keyboard PU Leather Case w/ Stand / Stylus for 10.1'' Tablet - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLocoMan on 12/18/2013

Very good and stylish case. Has built-in keyboard which works perfect. USB cable is long enough. Comes with a "standard stylus pen (hard plastic tip) and a "touchscreen stylus pen" (soft rubber tip) Locks with a magnet. Standard USB cable is not compatible with all tablets. I own Samsung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 08/07/2013

- It fits perfectly to my 10.1" tablet. - It has lateral fixing systems which will not allow the tablet to slip away like other models - It is supplied whit a capacitive pen instead of the traditional resistive type touch pen. - The keyboard looks and feels like a quality laptop/notebook type and ... Read more

packed up opend capacitive pen closeup

0 0 1

• posted byLightfan99 on 03/10/2013

I really like the design of this product. It is well-made, functional and looks really good. I have a 10.1" Acer Iconia A510, which fits with some room to spare -- and, it looks like it would problem fit a tablet that is 1/2 to 3/4 inches larger. I received one that had several problems: (1) sticking ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections