DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clip-On Fish-Eye Lens for Iphone 5 / 4 / 4S + More - White + Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypippovio on 04/10/2014

excellent product, excellent photos. used on Galaxy S4 and Nexus 4. fantastic fish-eye effect. Fantastic, practical, portable, what else? CHEAP! no fault, everything was perfect ... buy it if you want a fish-eye lens for mobile phone I have purchased other lenses like this, but it remains one of the best I try, Fantastic, practical, portable, what else?... Read more

Universal Clip-On Fish-Eye Lens for Iphone 5 / 4 / Universal Clip-On Fish-Eye Lens for Iphone 5 / 4 / Universal Clip-On Fish-Eye Lens for Iphone 5 / 4 /
    0 0
  • posted bylucastcardoso on 11/26/2013

Nice design Clip-On. Takes nice pictures and its easy to adjust in your Iphone. It looks to fragile. If u screw it to clean the lens, could be easy to loose all the pieces of the camera since they are connected separately. It could be hard to adjust with some iphone cases , because of the size of the clip (can be fragile). The material could be little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydr694 on 08/18/2013

It's very easy to use. The image quality is great. The lens is clear. It can be easily used with a phone in a hardcase (I have iPhone 5). Easy to safely carry (a small pouch included). The small black plastic thing always slips off - it should be glued. It seems to slowly slip off the polished iPhone surface if there's no hardcase. I use it almost every ... Read more

Sample, iphone 5...the quality is great Sample, iphone 5 Sample, iphone 5
    3 0
  • posted byfedex88 on 02/13/2013

1----- The lens is very clear. 2----- Very easy to use. 3----- Great image result. 4----- I do not have to use a software to obtain this same effect. 5----- It can be used on all devices. - It may be difficult to place if you are using a hardcase to protect your phone. You also have to carry your phone all the time. You can't put it on a bag because ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections