* Simple controller, for uses which do not need vibration feedback or analog sticks.
* good for emulating old consoles.
*Nice design and ergonomics, feels nice to hold in your hands.
* Plastic quality is quite nice - better than other controllers in the same price range.
* Works on a Raspberry Pi (for Retropie). Just one, but it's quite an annoying ... Read more
Amazing price, buttons and d-pad have a highly satisfying response, sleek design and polished black color, perfect size, feels awesome in your hands! Worked instantly when I plugged it in to my Win8 PC! Had to reconnect the controller as the turbo button was detected as ON, the plastic feels slightly flimsy, but it's not even noticeable. The d-pad feels ... Read more
- classic gamepad layout
- works well on Linux without extra drivers
- decent build quality (not quite as good as original video game controllers but also much less expensive)
- ergonomic shape (for smaller Hands)
- good cable length - keys sometimes "flutter", i.e. extra keystrokes are detected
- a bit small for big hands I use this gamepad ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.