Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalatapi on 06/25/2015

As others have pointed out, it's a bit loose, but not so as to make it prone to slip out. I was using a hard shell before this one, the latter which makes the phone look much better. It preserves the "Lumia" shape, which I love.

Impression:Sharp looking;

0 0 0

• posted by8894477 on 04/21/2015

Good material design verry special and i love it you can buy this thing

0 0 0

• posted bygauchogringo on 01/20/2015

Cover is designed for Nokia 920. Stays well onto the phone, but is a little bit too long, so on the ends the is 1 or 2 mm of free space. I think this is still okay, maybe even better, since there is more suspension for the phone in case it drops. This cover lasted a lot longer the one of the sold... Read more

Impression:Great cover;

0 0 0

• posted bysosriko on 01/25/2014

It is nice slicone case for the Lumia 920. Fits perfect and fits very easily. It feels smooth in the hand and makes phone very easy to handle. The silicon is not slippery and protective. Edges are a little big and time goes by case gets loose. The biggest problem is it's silicone material gets it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmesherx on 10/11/2013

Great rubber case that don't damage your phone like some plastic cases that you can buy around. Fits well, leaves the phone with a elegant design and seems to be more protective than silicon cases. Do not slip of the hand. Make the phone a little bigger and scapes the phone easier than a case. on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywvaneldijk on 04/17/2013

Easy to put on your phone, provides relatively good protection. Just like all the other silicon/rubber phone protection casses. Its just as black as your nokia lumia 920 blackness. Maybe it's a bit to lose, it could come of your phone quite easy. It makes your already fat nokia lumia 920 even for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere