DX » Community » Reviews » SHIMANO IG51 Replacement 8-Speed Chain for Bicycle - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxoken on 01/29/2014

Over the course of a year, I have bought five of these and can confirm they are genuine Shimano IG51 with 116 links. I have so far installed and used three of them on different bikes and they have performed as expected and I have not experienced problems with them. In all five cases, the silvery Shimano ... Read more

Packaging front and chain Packaging back Closeup of chain

0 0 0

• posted byFoxPreston on 12/14/2013

Quality chain. Easy to install and connect. suitable for both the 8-speed, and for a 7-speed transmission. Shift light, do not cause difficulties. Do not see any downsides to this product. Quality bicycle chain, easy to install, as there is a connecting pin. The chain is in the original packaging, covered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAcornbacsi on 07/08/2013

Good and strong chain for city use for good price. It is real SHIMANO, proved by the original box and all of the chain-links has the brand mark. It consist of more chain-link than necessary. Not recommended for hard use (e.g. for ground), broke away once, but it has more chain-link than necessary, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 02/28/2013

This replacement chain seem to be original and made by Shimano. Despite the affordable price it doesn't seem fake. It is made of aluminium alloy and stainless steel. Doesn't weight much and materials seem to be durable and stain resistant. Links construction seem to be reliable, movement is free. No ... Read more

IG51 Replacement 8-Speed Chain Chain for Bicycle

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections