DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 5023 Professional Wire Cable Stripper Pliers - Orange + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13557 on 08/14/2013

I ordered these for my job and I can guaranteed they are suitable for professionally demanding tasks. I have used them multiple times and they are still sharp as a knife. Love these durable and easy to maintain. Multiple ready made holes for a bunch of different AWG wire sizes. No cons for the pliers. They do what their are supposed to. Good grip on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasnz13 on 05/06/2013

These are really good wire strippers! I was kind of surprised that they were as high-quality as they were. I've had no trouble stripping the various gauges of wire that I have tried. It always seems to strip flawlessly. The only con is maybe you might want automatic strippers that always get the right stripping length that you can dial up? But that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeirbns on 01/17/2013

I was looking for a good, small cross section, wire stripper for long time. I choose this wire stripper by looking on "lips" closeup picture. It has round sharp lips which cut all-around the insulation, while keeping the copper wire intact! (Cheap ones have "V" shape lips). I was able to use the stripper even with 22 AWG Teflon wire ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections