DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 5023 Professional Wire Cable Stripper Pliers - Orange + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13557 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered these for my job and I can guaranteed they are suitable for professionally demanding tasks. I have used them multiple times and they are still sharp as a knife. Love these durable and easy to maintain. Multiple ready made holes for a bunch of different... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasnz13 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are really good wire strippers! I was kind of surprised that they were as high-quality as they were. I've had no trouble stripping the various gauges of wire that I have tried. It always seems to strip flawlessly. Cons:The only con is maybe you might want automati... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeirbns on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for a good, small cross section, wire stripper for long time. I choose this wire stripper by looking on "lips" closeup picture. It has round sharp lips which cut all-around the insulation, while keeping the copper wire intact! (Cheap ones... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections