Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymailel on 08/16/2013

Very sturdy plastic. Easy to handle even by young children. It won't cut their little fingers. The cutting tip is a bit short for thick orange skin. It cannot cut thru the skin. The curve may not fit large orange that the tip cannot pierce all the way into the skin. The cutter may have to press harder in this case. I use it to cut other citrus fruits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngves on 04/16/2013

Very cute orange Peel Device. It is white, like in the picture. It does work really good like it was supposed to. You are not getting wet on you fingers. Really cool to show your friends or family. A bit smaller than in the picture. That is not really a con. It is kind of pointless stuff.... Buy it if you think you need one. I throw mine even though ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/01/2013

This tool is very compact! It looks even smaller than on a picture! Can be kept with fruits in a fruit bowl! Nice touch material. Sharp cutter (though you don't say that when you just look it). The tool is a one solid so you have less chances for it to break down soon! It's plastic. So the cuter may get blunt sooner (who knows? only time!) A good gift ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections