Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeertskip on 08/05/2015

Works great. Only con is that my fingers are to big so I can get it good around my fingers, only the pinky.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9567089 on 08/03/2015

as advertised

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byPassh on 07/13/2015

I cannot tell very much of this ring. It is a simply and good idea. Better buy the orange color in similarity with the fruit you are peeling.

0 0 0

• posted byzupis on 05/21/2015

Pros: Cheap, Nice, well made, very quick and accurate cut Cons: none at this time Overall: good product for the price

0 0 0

• posted byIsmailYanik on 05/20/2015

if you peel a lot of oranges or tangerines this product is like a natural part of your fingers and very helpfull... Price is quite low for its efficiency... and naturally you can use this instead of a knife and you avoid any cuts etc...

Impression:Easy to use,Best value for a product like this very practical ;

0 0 0

• posted bypytten on 05/18/2015

ok easy to use

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9382126 on 05/13/2015

Great product, also sharp enough for cutting easy through the skin of an orange. Is also as picture shows with fast shipment. Very easy to use. AAA+++ Seller, Will buy again....

Impression:Otimo,Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypolyoot on 05/08/2015

Take this thing to soccer games/practices and slice open oranges. Really does work perfectly. The "blade"on mine broke off, but I must have used it to cut open well over 100 oranges. Getting another right now because it was a handy little tool that I actually did use quite a bit. Pros: This is in... Read more

slice open oranges

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byJFS1510 on 05/07/2015

Prós: Produto bastante Leve, muito fácil de usar e a bom preço. Contras: Nenhum Outros Comentários: Depois de comprar no DX demorou algum tempo a chegar, até ao momento funciona bem.

0 0 0

• posted by9366894 on 04/22/2015

The use of the product is very easy to use.I would recommend the product of very high quality and robust

0 0 0

DX Everywhere