DX » Community » Reviews » Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought this before more than a year because it looks good. But when it comec I was suprised how good quality it is. Its metal and after few crashes on the flor doesnt broken. Works still like new one and when it is empty I just refill with gas and it works again. When it comes the laser doesnt works so I open it and saw that one contact was disconnect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIldgroen on 05/11/2014

Both functions are really easy to use, both the lighter and the laser. It's easy to fill and it works for quite a long time on one filling. Cheap lighter, especially when you look at quality of the flame itself. The laser pointer works fine, but doesn't feel or look like quality, but for around five dollars, that doesn't matter. Useful for many everyday ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamilb on 12/19/2013

- its a really cool looking jet torch, all of my friends were jealous at me. It's really cool. - It has a pretty bright laser on it, even on daytimes you can see the red dot from a far distance. - it feels really sturdy, it's a kind of metal i think, with a plastic red dot sight, which looks very nice. - the flame itself is a really good flame, it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKelectronic on 12/07/2013

Good build. Price is ok. Its turbo ligher. (Nice flame) Wont brake if fall. Can refill. Have a laser on top...works great No cons. Maybe a con that the ligher is not real sized gun its like small for a child... Maybe could get a little cheaper. Very fun to use or light up cigaretts Very good for the price if you like it..buy it. 500 notes review on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilco3 on 08/07/2013

it is a awesom lighter whice i find it was worth waiting a mont for delivery plus the price isnt that bad . i live in the netherlands so . the triger space is a bit uncomfertable to use other than that there is nothing wrong with this lighter the added laser pointer is a nice touch i think i was wanting a lighter .as i kept forgeting to take one with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykartkid09 on 08/04/2013

Works well. The laser is still working after I used it forever. Looks realistic (besides size). Adjustment screw works well. The metal feels cool. battery lasts forever. I dropped it in the water and it still works perfectly The lighter sometimes stays on after you let go of the lever, if the flame is set high. On low levels it gets blown out easily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobodandy on 06/29/2012

Great quality,cool design, cheap. You need to open the whole thing with a small screwdriver to change the battery for the laser. I have done so twice, and now something has come loose or broken. I bought this in 2010, so allthough it is broken now, it lasted pretty long, and it was a nice gadget to play around with. Laser was not accurate at all, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKunLin on 07/22/2010

Laser is fun to play with and strong. The build quality is very nice as well, metal barrel with plastic laser attachment and handle. Feels nice and heavy in your hand. Very easy to refill, and if done properly it lights on the first try every time. The flame is also very strong. Came with a couple of scratches on the barrel but they are unnoticeable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytibig2 on 07/06/2010

nice shape , was popular with all the mates Its cool that you can have a gun shaped lighter with a working red dot sight ! It has a screw to adjust the flame size hard to fill , alot of butane gets wasted in the filling process as it sprays everywhere.It fills if you hold the butane can at a wierd angle Some red dots are significantly brighter than ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCcallumm on 04/05/2010

nice shape , was popular with all the mates Its cool that you can have a gun shaped lighter with a working red dot sight ! It has a screw to adjust the flame size hard to fill , alot of butane gets wasted in the filling process as it sprays everywhere.It fills if you hold the butane can at a wierd angle Some red dots are significantly brighter than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections