DX » Community » Reviews » Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this before more than a year because it looks good. But when it comec I was suprised how good quality it is. Its metal and after few crashes on the flor doesnt broken. Works still like new one and when it is empty I just refill with gas and it works a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobodandy on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality,cool design, cheap. Cons:You need to open the whole thing with a small screwdriver to change the battery for the laser. I have done so twice, and now something has come loose or broken. OtherThoughts:I bought this in 2010, so allthough it is brok... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKunLin on 07/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Laser is fun to play with and strong. The build quality is very nice as well, metal barrel with plastic laser attachment and handle. Feels nice and heavy in your hand. Very easy to refill, and if done properly it lights on the first try every time. The flame is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytibig2 on 07/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice shape , was popular with all the mates Its cool that you can have a gun shaped lighter with a working red dot sight ! It has a screw to adjust the flame size Cons:hard to fill , alot of butane gets wasted in the filling process as it sprays everywhere.It... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCcallumm on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice shape , was popular with all the mates Its cool that you can have a gun shaped lighter with a working red dot sight ! It has a screw to adjust the flame size Cons:hard to fill , alot of butane gets wasted in the filling process as it sprays everywhere.It fills if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyinzx on 10/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice flame,Lasts long, Awsome Build, Just a Great jet lighter... IT CUTS THROW METAL READ CONS packaging and sending was done in 6 days or something. Cons:Gas Gets Drain pretty fast (Make sure u got refillable gas LOL) OtherThoughts:Feeling Sorry for the Can Of Coke i Cut... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavido131 on 09/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This product is really nice and it works well. I got it yesterday, and the packaging and sending was done in 10 days or something. Cons:Doesn't come in the color on the picture. It comes in a silver color (but that color is still nice ;D). Also the Lighter hasn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhawk89 on 03/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Looks SUPER cool. And, who doesn't want a gun that is also a lighter with a laser build in? -Nice build quality. Feels heavy and that is good. Cons:-Laser is not accurate. Very very far off to the left. Do not use the laser for burning guidance systems as thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydecoy68 on 01/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks great, nice gimmick. the laser is quit a looker on this lighter. all my friends want to play with it, just for the laser and the shape offcourse. it's well built, strong enough to go through a lot of hands. Cons:my fingers are a bit thick it seems, becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalform on 01/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a lighter that looks like a gun. A very realistic looking (yet tiny) gun. I did have to top off the butane when I got it just so it would fire up, but it is working perfectly other than that tiny little insignificant problem. Cons:I have yet to see any at all... It is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections