DX » Community » Reviews » UTP-202A Coax CAT5 Passive Video / Audio Balun Transceivers to CCTV Camera & DVR - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelomtf on 10/26/2013

English: - Excellent Quality - Great Price - Very Useful Portuguese: - Excelente Qualidade - Ótimo Preço - Muito Útil English: - There are no cons. Portuguese: - Não há nada contra. English: - I had bought a Balun exactly like this in my city. But I buy at the price of US$11,36. Very expensive. Already here on DX the price is ... Read more

Perfect!
    0 0
  • posted bymikmik33 on 08/21/2013

The balun is easy to use. The cable is good as it allows you to mount it easily on DVRs where there is never enough space to properly connect baluns directly. The picture quality is almost the same like connection with coaxial cable. Problems with BNC connectors is known for all tech guys. Here is the same. Sometimes the fit is not that good, but this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantiagoparre on 08/13/2013

Unexpensive Acceptable manufacture Acceptable video quality Cable is really usefull to connect in small places UTP cable remais firmly attached to the balun Some of the BNC conectors were roughly finished and would not fit easily into the other connector. Iam using really cheap UTP cable over a 50mt distance and get acceptable quality video, althought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhgreenstein on 03/15/2013

The balun is actually a one sided balun which means that there is poarity to observe. It's a bit like the difference between a real transformer and an auto-transformer. Having said that it works fine and is excellent for the price. The cable is good as it allows you to mount it easily on DVRs where there is never enough space to properly connect baluns ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections