Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaiguel5 on 07/16/2013

Lo compré para regalarlo y encantó, es muy curioso y funcionó sin problema alguno en cuanto fue rellenado el gas. Se ve muy bien el efecto lanzallamas que tiene, además de que vuelve verde el fuego, lo que hace que sea más fácil verlo también de día, a parte de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriketti1 on 11/23/2012

It's very powerful, cool, fun and useful. My friends wanted to have one too! It broke while i was adjusting the flame size. I explain it down there ? I got a problem with this lighter. I was adjusting the flame size from the bottom and suddenly all the gas came off. Scared me to death. OK so i just put ... Read more

There you can see the size

0 0 0

• posted bylewisoconnor on 04/11/2012

fits perfectly in my pocket 2000 degrees which is great because me and my friends like to burn bits and bobs, never had a problem with the lighter build quality is excellent. always tempted just to pull out the lighter and mess about more than perfect for hobbies and craft probably no cons had no problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamieguk2 on 06/28/2010

Looks really cool people all your friends will want to play with it. price is amazing. its easy to use, easy to fill. build quality feels perfect no problem yet. flames get really hot , the double flame is great also looks cool. good for melting things. you have to press the end to light it and not the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVB2008MASTER on 06/23/2010

it can light two cigarettes at once, the flame is really hot and has a blue color. Other than that you can fit it in your pockets it takes some time for the flame to 'start up' and I heard stories about this thing blowing up but mine hasn't blown up (yet). The flames aren't that big and I had to dissasamble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskicrzy on 04/08/2010

- powerful double torches - Easy to refill - Lights quickly - i couldn't find any cons, the lighter lights quickly and the double torch is really hot and very powerful. the only con that i could think of would be when i would light a cigar it would burn a little more of the cigar that i would have wanted.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobquist on 03/02/2010

It was awesome. Great double flames, works fine, just the way it supposed to work. Can last very long and becomes quite hot. erhm, just 1 con, it BLEW UP IN MY HAND! I had the flame on for like 2 minutes, and i think a tube melted or something! Suddenly the gas came out of every hole and there was a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavoz on 06/01/2009

THIS IS A GREAT LIGHTER FOR THE PRICE Dont know if it is just a lighter or a blow-torch. Very hot ,very quick. No seams in the metal casing to make it look cheap and nasty. Looks good ANDworks great If I had burnt myself that would be the only con about this lighter. So no, no cons How can you make something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydecoy68 on 01/16/2009

nice lighter, no problems working with it. it came pre-filled, so i could try it immediately after unpacking. even after a few weeks it's still working without a problem. also the quality is far better then i imagined no cons, sorry because it has a double flame, some warning might be in place... when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections