DX » Community » Reviews » TR-0318 Cute Mouse Style Tumbler Pet Cat Toy - Colorful
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrancesca63 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My kitten instantly adopted this toy as her favorite to play on her own. She loves to bat at the mouse with her paw. The base has the mouse tumble from one side to the other every time she hits the mouse, and stand right back up. The toy seems sturdy enough to r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My cat loves it. It's sturdy enough to survive weeks of extended batting and chewing, and the way it just swings away when she bats at it really gets her lazy kitty butt going. It always stand back up no matter how often she tries to mangle it, and though the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypointmarin on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Toy arrived segodonya morning, the cat was playing continuously for an hour, then fell from exhaustion. Quite happy pet. The game with the elements of hunting, jumping and trying to carry a toy in his mouth. Buy your pet a toy to please him. Cons:I think that the feathers... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycengizbudak on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great toy for cats. as i introduced this toy to my cat, he did not find interesting at first, but in two minutes, rgiht after he hit it with his paw, the endless game began. Cats go crazy about moving objects and this toy has two things: 1- the feathers 2- the t... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections