DX » Community » Reviews » TR-0318 Cute Mouse Style Tumbler Pet Cat Toy - Colorful
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrancesca63 on 10/22/2013

My kitten instantly adopted this toy as her favorite to play on her own. She loves to bat at the mouse with her paw. The base has the mouse tumble from one side to the other every time she hits the mouse, and stand right back up. The toy seems sturdy enough to resist an extended number of hours of great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarksr08 on 07/29/2013

Best toy for cats that i have ever bought. Excellent quality and the cats seems to like the smell. When my cats saw the toy they were shy, a few minutes later they seemed crazy running hitting the toy They played with it until get tired. Cats tend to play with it throwing up. So who lives in an apartment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnyjen on 06/03/2013

My cat loves it. It's sturdy enough to survive weeks of extended batting and chewing, and the way it just swings away when she bats at it really gets her lazy kitty butt going. It always stand back up no matter how often she tries to mangle it, and though the feathers have now gone, the mouse bit appears ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypointmarin on 05/08/2013

Toy arrived segodonya morning, the cat was playing continuously for an hour, then fell from exhaustion. Quite happy pet. The game with the elements of hunting, jumping and trying to carry a toy in his mouth. Buy your pet a toy to please him. I think that the feathers in the game very quickly be taken ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycengizbudak on 04/12/2013

This is a great toy for cats. as i introduced this toy to my cat, he did not find interesting at first, but in two minutes, rgiht after he hit it with his paw, the endless game began. Cats go crazy about moving objects and this toy has two things: 1- the feathers 2- the tumbler. Because of the the continious ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections