DX » Community » Reviews » HBU-7 Ultra Thin 480Mbps 7-USB 2.0 Port Hub w/ AC Power Charger - Black (2-Flat-Pin Plug / 110~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScarfnoogan on 02/27/2014

This is a sharp looking hub, nice and sleek, there's a blue light that isn't all that bright so it wont disturb you, but if you look you know it's working. The Quality feels good and it works like a charm It's not USB 3.0 which isn't a big deal for my needs, and for the price you really shouldn't expect 3.0, other than that this works like a charm It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanderpetiet on 01/20/2014

It is very slim and has 7 ports to use. The host USB cable is includes, as is the power-supply. It will work without the power-supply but it is nice to have it connected when you have some power sucking devices connected, like a smartphone that you want to sync and charge. The power adapter has a USA style plug. But it will take the Euro 230Volts so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindTreat on 06/28/2013

Very nice design, i like it, Glossy finish on the outside that looks good. By the shear look of it, it looks like any high end Logitech, Belkin etc etc. There is both power addapter and extra usb cable included, so this is plug n use out of the box, no extra stuff needed. Cheap build, you can feel it when you plug in and out drives or cables that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabianoRegra on 05/29/2013

Nice quality, made with good materials, very fast and have 7 usb ports, if you have a lot of gadgets, this product works fine. I bought to use as a power source to my mobile phone, but the power adapter is not compatible with my Motorola XT-925, so i just use as a power hub to my tv. the power plug can have a better quality, it's not goes to the end.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoofy112 on 05/02/2013

+ Very small + light-weight + looks fine on your desk. I'm using it with a keyboard, mouse and two external HDD (selfpowered) no malfunction with this configuration Speed is really good, nothing to criticise - No rubber feet - very bright LED - sometimes, the LED is disturbing - a little bit to expensive for an useless poweradapter The poweradapter ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byburito on 02/11/2013

It's a USB2 Hub, with 7 ports. It's powered. It comes with a 1amp supply. This hub does not backleak. The little lumps on the bottom of the hub are the same plastic the case is made from, there are no rubber feet. It's the most sturdy piece of equipment I've seen come out of China. Granted, I'm no expert on Chinese exports, but this is made very well.... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections