Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzoth87 on 04/28/2013

It sure was cheap. The blades are quite loose which causes the whole thing to wobble when using it. Also the materials used in the cutter aren't very good. The desing of the fingerholes could be better/more ergonomic. If you are looking for a quality product, choose something else. But if you are looking for a cutter for a occational use, this might ... Read more

The cutter and a cigar The cutter fully opened
    0 0
  • posted bycosai on 01/08/2011

Excellent price Easy to use Very Very sharp knifes Does what it is supposed to (cutting cigars but also you can cut sausages, fingers etc :) sharp edges!!!) Mine has got broken so I have supported it with a thich wire and it is working now. The finger holes are quite weak so I can advice you to buy http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4215 as the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBangfish on 12/25/2009

I guuess its OK, but not great. If you need a cheap tool to cut your cigars, buy this. Poor quality, mine seemed weak, and broke after 1 use (on rolled paper). The knives is dull, but works allright if you're careful and pull it out slowly after each use. If you need something to cut your cigars: Buy it If you want to play with it and cut random stuff ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfyw on 10/09/2009

Looks just like the picture Very sharp Cuts well only cutting part is stainless steel As below one side does get stuck occasionally but this is not a huge issue. Finger holes are a little big. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonwm on 02/20/2009

This Cigar cutter is very sharp. It can cut easily through a cigar. The build quality is great. The black housing is made out of hard plastic that looks good. There is not much not comment on cons here but i got 1 con, and that is often when you pull it out one of the side is a little bit stuck. But that is only if you pull it out slow. If you pull ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections