Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexa9to on 08/29/2012

Nice brushed design and material, very contemporary look since it's asymmetrical (or the holes are). Sturdy build and the material at least appears to be mid-quality. Blades are wobbly. Can't think of anything else. Man this was a good buy! HANDLE WITH CARE! The brushed steel can very easily get scratched! Always carry it in a pouch or in a separate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd10bd7bsk29 on 07/05/2011

Nice brushed finish. good sized finger holes. very good gauge (no cigar too big). nice packaging it will not get damaged. sharp blade. stainless steal (no rust). The blade does have a bit of movement left and right so it may get jammed. (have not been able to jam it yet). finger prints etc... on it means it needs a good clean. a stainless steel imprint ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byErcrosso on 10/09/2009

For those large 60 gauge cigars, this is the best one in the DX batch. Steel blades cut sharply, smoothly. Sturdy build. Good for any size cigar. Heavy, not petite. The actual cutting gauge is 56, but with a 60 ring, it cuts right where you want it. This is just as good as any of the other DX steel cutters. I have the sku 17171 steel scissors, the sku ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErcrosso on 08/18/2009

There is a reason for the funny baloon shape. This baby has a huge ring gauge capacity. If you have a granddaddy of a cigar, this cutter will handle it. None The 64 ring gauge is probably the largest cutter DX sells. All steel, with sharp blades. I have 2 other cutters from DX. I have the 17170 and the 11437. The 17170 is also a great cutter with a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections