DX » Community » Reviews » Ramos W28 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaboulanger on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great tablet for the price. It has a great screen resolution making it easy to read. The colors are also surprising, almost as good as my TF101 which has a IPS screen. The Mali-400 GPU is used on a good number of laptops and notebooks so the W28 will have no p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatreco on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All is a pro on this device, the qyuality of the screen image, the quality of material that made the device, the white color, the sensitive touch screen, the velocity of OS, and running games and videos, UAU, I am inpressed. Cons:The only con, I see, is the so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamt on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice design. It has a great hi-res IPS screen, very bright and crisp. The processor and GPU are fast enough to play HD videos, all games I tried worked smoothly. Very light, its weight is less than 300 grams, comfortable to handle with one hand. Quite good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfomelo2 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The screen has a good quality. Bright and clear. Good response multi touch. The processor is fast enough for browsing and gaming, including 3D ones. light weighted. Cons:Battery do not stand for more than 4 hours. Playing 3D games not more than 2 hours. For me it should... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielportela84 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great speed: browsing, games, media player, etc works perfectly on this tablet - Great image: real HD resolution, with very good brightness - Nice design: tablet design is really nice Cons:- Tablet turns a little warm with a high usage - Battery life could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnibalS3 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very good tablet for general purpose. Good looking display, fast and responsive. Good performance to watch movies. Cons:Plastic quality it's poor, needs extreme caution. Display has lighst-bleeding edges. Default language is chinese, so it's a little hard... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections