DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 52 / 58 / 67mm Lens Cap Holder Buckle for Cameras - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagpixel on 07/01/2014

Attaches to your bag or camera strap quickly and easily. Holds the different lens caps securly. Great price to usefulness ratio. Helps in not losing caps. Only con I found in my particular case is, I use mostly the 52mm and 58mm caps so when switching between the lenses one cap size ends up behind the strap so it takes more wiggling of the fingers to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuciavbcabral on 04/22/2014

An easy way to keep lens cap ready to use and free your pockets for cell phone, extra batteries or extra memmory cards! This is really useful and the price is also very good. It does not go away from the câmera stripe, so you can free yourself to get a good shot and you do not have to worry about it. The cap will not fall and the holder also stays ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byImunch on 03/17/2014

Works very easily. After a few times you don't have to look to click the lens cap on! You wont ever loose your lens cap again! one side goes in towards the strip so you can only use one at a time. Is a bit big, but I guess its necessary for the 67mm lens caps. Very easy to click on and off your camera strap, but not so easy that it can fall off! If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Easier place for the lens cover, when compared to your pockets. Very simple to snap to any DSLR neck strap. I use it with my Nikon D5100 with the original neck strap. 52mm is the diameter of the most common DX lenses. And 67 is exactly the size of my 70-300 FX. It's a very simple product, with very simple usage. Can't see a con. Perhaps versions with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjumplikeboris on 10/30/2013

The number of times I lose my lens cap - is like infinity, until this awesome gadget comes a long! I absolutely love it! Doesn't get in my way of taking pictures, just keeps the cap in place. It strongly holds the cap in place. Pretty durable plastic too. Also my friends point it out and think it's neat.. none. Can't think of any right now. This product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeksa90 on 09/20/2013

This Lens cap holder is brilliant product, it fits perfectly with my 58 mm lens cap. The design is simple and beautiful. The buckle doesn't feel against your chest while taking pictures. The material is very durable. The product is easy to use and keeps your lens cap safe while you take pictures. I'd like to have even more lens cap sizes, so i could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvfregeac on 09/18/2013

- Reliable (lens cap never fall) - Ultra simple to use - cheap appearance The usual way to not loose your lens cap is to use an elastic around the lens but the cap is always in your way when you zoom or adjust the focus manually. The other way is just to store the lens cap in your camera bag but it's also the best way to loose it when it falls out of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasmans on 09/18/2013

this item is a great addition to your camera equipment if you are in need of a better place to store your lens cap then in the bag or elsewhere. i can stand having my lens cap hang around on the string attached to my camera, so this is great the "holder" in which you slide your camera bands need to be wide, small ones cause the holder to move ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyewteeguy on 09/10/2013

Who would have thought of this clever device to keep camera lens cap without it hanging from the camera body by the string. Various groove sizes for various lens cap size. Keeps the lens cap clean rather than keep it in the pocket or bag. Quick and easy access as it attaches to the camera sling May feel loose on thin camera slings but fits most branded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamu84 on 09/04/2013

It is a good and hard plastic quality but also it is lightwieght works so well with caps of 52mm, 58mm and 67mm thread. can be clipped on a normal neckstrap camera, on a quickstrap camera or even on a camera bag and dont worry again for a falling lens cap. Additionally Has a hole for take it on a lanyard, keychain or any similar. NOT A SINGLE CON So ... Read more

Holder clipped to a quickstrap with a 58 lens cap Holder on a lanyard (chain from a nail cutter) Compared in size with a credit card more than 2 months heavy use still stiff & sec Clipped on my shoulder camera bag
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections