DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 52 / 58 / 67mm Lens Cap Holder Buckle for Cameras - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Normal Recomendable Simple and work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywadstenarn on 02/17/2015

The cap holder is a bit to clupmsy to be really useful.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:Recomendable;

0 0 0

• posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

If you have friends in the beginner photographer, this holder is a very good present for him! The truth is you have to know the size of his Lenses to choose the dimensions of the holder, or to purchase several different

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byshamanhex on 09/16/2014

Positive: + Lightweight + Universal for different objectives Negative: - Plastic is cheap, and unpleasant for touching. Idea is good, will see as it will work.

Impression:good,Simple and work;

0 0 0

• posted byDENCD on 08/02/2014

Pros: Great price for a good solution to hold your lens cap. After a while -and if your camera's belt moves too much- the cap does tend to fall off. So it's not a good idea to start walking around with your cap on the holder. For a short time it is great though. Cons: See above

Impression:Great but be careful;

0 0 0

• posted bymanymar94 on 07/23/2014

It´s as the description. Perfect. - Sirve para la de 58mm perfectamente, es la que yo tengo. La tapa de una Canon Eos 1200d y va perfecto, además que se acopla perfectamente a la correa. Así evito perderla.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byMagpixel on 07/01/2014

Attaches to your bag or camera strap quickly and easily. Holds the different lens caps securly. Great price to usefulness ratio. Helps in not losing caps. Only con I found in my particular case is, I use mostly the 52mm and 58mm caps so when switching between the lenses one cap size ends up the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuciavbcabral on 04/22/2014

An easy way to keep lens cap ready to use and free your pockets for cell phone, extra batteries or extra memmory cards! This is really useful and the price is also very good. It does not go away from the câmera stripe, so you can free yourself to get a good shot and you do not have to worry... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImunch on 03/17/2014

Works very easily. After a few times you don't have to look to click the lens cap on! You wont ever loose your lens cap again! one side goes in towards the strip so you can only use one at a time. Is a bit big, but I guess its necessary for the 67mm lens caps. Very easy to click on and off your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Easier place for the lens cover, when compared to your pockets. Very simple to snap to any DSLR neck strap. I use it with my Nikon D5100 with the original neck strap. 52mm is the diameter of the most common DX lenses. And 67 is exactly the size of my 70-300 FX. It's a very simple product, with a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere