DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 52 / 58 / 67mm Lens Cap Holder Buckle for Cameras - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagpixel on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Attaches to your bag or camera strap quickly and easily. Holds the different lens caps securly. Great price to usefulness ratio. Helps in not losing caps. Cons:Only con I found in my particular case is, I use mostly the 52mm and 58mm caps so when switching bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuciavbcabral on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An easy way to keep lens cap ready to use and free your pockets for cell phone, extra batteries or extra memmory cards! This is really useful and the price is also very good. It does not go away from the câmera stripe, so you can free yourself to get a good shot an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamu84 on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a good and hard plastic quality but also it is lightwieght works so well with caps of 52mm, 58mm and 67mm thread. can be clipped on a normal neckstrap camera, on a quickstrap camera or even on a camera bag and dont worry again for a falling lens cap. Addit... Read more

Holder clipped to a quickstrap with a 58 lens cap Holder on a lanyard (chain from a nail cutter) Compared in size with a credit card more than 2 months heavy use still stiff & sec Clipped on my shoulder camera bag
    1 0
  • posted byFallingeagle on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicely made plastic, 3 marked positions for your lens caps. I use it attached to my camera were it is a bit bulky and uncomfortable, but it's always close when i need to use it. The holder also works with original lens caps. Cons:No cons, it is durable and usefu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagus1989 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is what it say it is. Plastic seems thick, wich is good in my opinion. Now I don't have to worry about that damn cap as I used to do before buying this holder. Cons:You should look carefully the photos and realize that it's not a small thing...trust me: it wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLilbaze on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Love this little piece of plastic! I am one of those that get caught up photographing and once I'm done wonder where the hell the cap is. No more. Fits both my tamron and 50mm lens caps which I normally use. Cons:None really. Has sometimes come lose from my strap when i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVisionaire on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A certain and undoubted must-have for all DSLR owners, especially amateurs and beginners. Spaers you the headache of deciding where to put the lens cap for the photoshoot and excludes the possibility of losing it. One of the coolest things about it - you don't h... Read more

One side Second side Attached on a neck strap Mounted on a neck strap, holdng a lens cap
    0 0
  • posted byozcanyildiz on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very basic design. no place for errors. you put it onto your strap and put your cap over it that easy. if I had that device 5 6 months earlier my tamron 17-50's front cap would not be swimming on the mediterranean sea by now. other good thing is it comes with 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nicely made plastic, 3 marked positions for your lens caps. I use it attached to my camera bag strap so it is not bulky or uncomfortable, but it's always close when i need to use it. Works great with SKU: 102771 and SKU: 11698 lens caps that, after clipping in... Read more

52 and 58mm caps alongside the holder 52&58mm caps mounted,width comparison with AA Mounted on camera bag strap
    0 0
  • posted byDustyBrain on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it says. No more, no less. You can trust it, the cap will not fall easily. It holds really well. Your Canon brand looks nice :) Cons:If you dont like strap, you wont like this even more. Because it makes the strap even bigger on one side. OtherThoughts:It's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections