Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

+ Very cheap. + Stainless Steel so it is pretty much everlasting tool to have around. + Three different tools in one packet, all of those are useful to have around if you're pipe smoker. + Compact size so fits easily to pouch or pocket. + Screw got loose after ½ year of usage so tools spin pretty ... Read more

How it looks after 3 years.. Pretty much eternal..

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardoBadinez on 03/05/2014

Excelent pipe cleaner! it's very easy to use, and it's usefull for everything you need a little steel stick the material which this is made is very weak and fragile, you need to be careful or it can be broken or damage. very nice steel pipe cleaner, great price and usefullnes, you have to try to be kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalilikakis on 01/22/2014

item as expected,good value for money.Steel that will last forever.I was not expecting something more, and in any case these items can be lost or forgotten easily, so it does not make sense to pay more for something like that. The price is 1/3 of what you usually pay in any tobacco store.I would definetely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarimnchok on 10/21/2013

This multi-tool is plain perfect. The spoon is perfect for scraping off ash residues from your pipes, and the size of the tip is great for working with smaller holes, also, since it's made from stainless steel, you can easily wipe it after each use with soft fabric or even a paper towel. The stick tool ... Read more

Comes in a little plastic bag Beautiful finish, tough material

0 0 0

• posted byMountainYard on 09/25/2013

It's very helpful to clean pipes and other things where your fingers can't fit or Q-tips aren't strong enough to clean. It has three prongs to clean with, a scoop that is a little bent(by design), a straight stick and a little spoon that has a 90 degree bend to lift things out. The three prongs seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlokNineSeven on 12/05/2012

A great utilitarian pipe tool. The spoon works well for forming a soft new cake in the pipe bowl. The pipe nail is the perfect size for clearing obstructions in the draft hole of the pipe and dislodging bits of bottle from the bottom of the chamber. The tamper bit is smaller than one on a tool purchased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycameron3200 on 05/18/2012

-Very useful for its intended purpose. -Each tool works well for different types of tar/resin and different types of smoking devices. -Can't complain with the price. -Owned for over 2 years and only the knife shaped tool came off (just use it separately), can't really destroy stainless steel without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavos04 on 10/11/2011

- Nice pipe tool. - Inexpensive. - Good build quality. - A must have if you smoke pipes. - 3 different tools, one for packing, one for scraping out when you are done, one a pick so you can stir if you need it. - Small enough so i can have it with me on airplanes. - Does not scratch the pipes. - Does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywontpontificate on 06/07/2011

-Inexpensive, At this price, you're not afraid to lose it -Seems to actually be stainless steel -Cheaper, and better it seems than the czech pipe tools -Very useful. Keeping these around makes your pipe experience that much better Not any I can think of at this price. Wish I'd bought several more sets.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZSimon on 05/18/2011

It does what it says. It is built extremely well and is sturdy. All 3 functions reflect the quality. Great for tight spaces. Great to keep in a car. Great for cigar pipes. Great for water pipes. Great for Zig Zags. Doesn't scratch. Doesn't become loose. Has so many uses!!! None at this price. Really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections