Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very cheap. + Stainless Steel so it is pretty much everlasting tool to have around. + Three different tools in one packet, all of those are useful to have around if you're pipe smoker. + Compact size so fits easily to pouch or pocket. Cons:+ Screw got loose... Read more

How it looks after 3 years.. Pretty much eternal..
    0 0
  • posted byLeonardoBadinez on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent pipe cleaner! it's very easy to use, and it's usefull for everything you need a little steel stick Cons:the material which this is made is very weak and fragile, you need to be careful or it can be broken or damage. OtherThoughts:very nice steel pipe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalilikakis on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:item as expected,good value for money.Steel that will last forever.I was not expecting something more, and in any case these items can be lost or forgotten easily, so it does not make sense to pay more for something like that. The price is 1/3 of what you usually pay in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great utilitarian pipe tool. The spoon works well for forming a soft new cake in the pipe bowl. The pipe nail is the perfect size for clearing obstructions in the draft hole of the pipe and dislodging bits of bottle from the bottom of the chamber. The tamper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycameron3200 on 05/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very useful for its intended purpose. -Each tool works well for different types of tar/resin and different types of smoking devices. -Can't complain with the price. -Owned for over 2 years and only the knife shaped tool came off (just use it separately), can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavos04 on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice pipe tool. - Inexpensive. - Good build quality. - A must have if you smoke pipes. - 3 different tools, one for packing, one for scraping out when you are done, one a pick so you can stir if you need it. - Small enough so i can have it with me on airplan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywontpontificate on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Inexpensive, At this price, you're not afraid to lose it -Seems to actually be stainless steel -Cheaper, and better it seems than the czech pipe tools -Very useful. Keeping these around makes your pipe experience that much better Cons:Not any I can think of a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 05/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it says. It is built extremely well and is sturdy. All 3 functions reflect the quality. Great for tight spaces. Great to keep in a car. Great for cigar pipes. Great for water pipes. Great for Zig Zags. Doesn't scratch. Doesn't become loose. Has so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 05/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I own a few gadget / mini tools.. I've paid quite a bit for some that have a max of 4-5 functions.. This guy here has 3 at an amazing price. The middle spoke is perfect for scrubbing at gunk (in cigars/pipes its perfect for 'resin'). The top piece is PERFECT for packing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolasR on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The 3 tools are just fine: I use them with my VaporGenie pipe, and found all of them to be very convenient. Even the spoon is just the right size for me ! Cons:The material itself is OK, however the slider is very loose on my unit. I really cant tell if it wil... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections