DX » Community » Reviews » CARSHIRO 9150 Sports Riding Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black Grey
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySEWhiteWolf on 12/03/2013

Stylish and fit comfortable on ears and nose, also comes with stylish case and microfiber cloth and the nose piece is a nice cushion like rubber other then giving a free small bottle of cleaner this product is great, though id like to see some in a metal or aluminum alloy for the frame kinda wish there was a bottle of cleaner to come with these but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDantas73 on 09/23/2013

glasses so light, but with great comfort, a good price seems fragile and light, the lens is a little unclear, but it protects well, working with him in the sun and practical cycling Overall it's good to have this one. very useful everyone should do a test acquiring one, it fits well in the face, it is easy to have a wash in case you engordurtado, or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byufoliarking on 08/19/2013

Very light and it looks very cool. The left lens and the right lens had two different shade, I didn't notice it until I'm using it until driving, then I notice the digital number on my dash board have two different shiny color. Then i close my eye one and a time and notice the color of the lens a off. It's not off by that much, but I'm not sure if it'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections