DX » Community » Reviews » USB Car Charger w/ Lightning Data & Charging Cable Set for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcallison on 05/05/2013

This device is very small and the cable feels sturdy. Fits almost flush in my car 12v port so it doesn't stick out and get in the way like some other chargers can do. It doesn't always charge my iPhone 5. Sometimes I get the error message "Charging is not supported with this accessory" error ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepidemija on 04/01/2013

Great for roadtrips as this allows the use and charging of device i.e. iPhone. I use it to charge my iPhone and I guess it still works perfectly fine. There are no cons for this product, becouse its good and i think best buy. I like the simple use of this product. keeps me from having to buy the more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythedawg on 03/14/2013

Both products are good, it's hard to tell the difference of the original cable. The charger is very small and it's working perfectly. Nothing to complain about these products! The USB entry came with some problems, I have to change the position sometimes so it can start to charge. The quality is really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections