Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydudeitsme553 on 09/10/2012

Small, Cheap Pipe. works very well and came shipped free of defects. Cools smoke sufficiently. I wish the mouthpiece would fit inside the body of the pipe when taken apart, but works very well. i did lose an o ring that sealed the top to the body of the pipe, but easily fixed with a vegetable rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeeAnnB on 11/22/2011

This device is really awesome, smoking some herbs in it is truely amazing. My $55USD glass pipe was a big jump in smoothness over the little guy I had, but this is even bigger. No spitting up charred up bits, no coughing, and its very smooth. This guy is pretty small, which is why i like. I know that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShekumdrillis on 04/24/2011

It does not leak, it kinda does what it's suposed to - filter the smoke of your cigarette. But if you're loooking for a gadget to smoke something else - this is not for you. You won't be able to inhale much, like from a bong, because it has just a tiny hole letting the smoke thru... so you are gonna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycodylucente on 01/28/2011

This is an amazing pipe for any plant ;), with the water on the inside you don't even need to worry about any hot left overs coming down the chamber and burning your throat. This pipe provides a favorably smooth smoke. When i received mine it had Manny small cracks on the plastic shell at the ends where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDog1234 on 12/27/2010

- Price: This thing is super cheap, definitely getting more than you pay for. - Materials: The cap, metal mouth piece stem, bowl, and bowl stem are all made of METAL. There doesn't seem to be any sort of coating on the metal that is being smoked so it seems safe. - Build: All connection ports on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byR3NEGADE on 09/29/2010

-Small and portable -Consists of a bowl, stem, mouth piece, a piece like a cap that connects everything...the bowl and stem go through it and it connects the mouth piece as well. -There is also the small chamber/Base that connects the cap. -All the pieces can be taken apart for cleaning...I clean mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneverwasin on 04/23/2010

Bought this as Im a smoker and this is a cool little gadget to own... The price is cheap and no harm to get one as present for yourself... it was sold closed to $10 in my country! Went to pub with this little gadget and u will get all the attention u want... The whole unit can be take apart for cleaning.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytjamila62 on 02/19/2010

honestly, this is the best product i've ever bought---filters amazingly---works great with tobacco---you know exactly when you have to change the water because it turns YELLOW and gets more dense so you will feel just a couple water bubbles in your mouth, just a couple, and right when that happens you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanulix on 10/22/2009

This is a very nice little pipe. It does what it does, and does it with style. Very compact and easy to disassemble into three parts - fits well in your pocket. If You like smoking herbs alone, the bowl is of perfect size. The seals are good, the lid even has a double sealing. The lid comes off for filling ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections