Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamchaser13 on 03/04/2014

this little device is awesome it works as advertised! i put some flavored water in it ( grape coolaid with tons of sugar and a bit of orange ) and the product i was smoking tasted sooo much better. there is no doubt this was a well made investment. cant wait to order more i suggest you get it now no cons for this product as it does what its supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxvackz on 05/19/2013

- Cheap - Portable (fits in pocket) - Not too bad taste even it is made of plastic - Healthier and smoother smoke. - It's plastic (If it would be glass, it would probably taste a little bit better) - Does NOT have a bowl for loose tobacco. I knew it when i ordered, but i just wanted to let everyone know. It would be better if it had a bowl, but it's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonsteuntje on 04/15/2013

Looks really mysterious and other friends will ask you what it exactly is. The smoke feels much more prettier. You really taste the difference with and without this gadget. Very cheap if you don't can't spend much money and want a nice cigarette gadget. You can put in cola/water/apple juice in it and much more. Plastic feels a little bit cheap, I'm ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeoyar on 04/03/2013

Very nice and small water pipe - You can keep it anywhere - Very cheap - It helps reducing some of the smoking bad effects - Very easy to use, there is no need for instructions You can't use it everywhere on the street, people will ask what are you smoking and it can look ridiculous. Don't go to far with it on your pocket because there is water inside ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byComeq on 12/18/2012

Very nice and small water pipe - You can keep it anywhere - Very cheap - It helps reducing some of the smoking bad effects - Very easy to use, there is no need for instructions When I first opened it, it smelled pretty bad, like any new plastic gadget, but after giving it a good wash, it was good to go. Also the container is very small, so you can not ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byjahnykey on 10/05/2012

Super mini small waterpipe for cigarettes... Cheap, easily washable, easy to manipulate. It fits to Pocket. The hole is right size so regular cigarets fit right in it. Cheap construction. In container must be just minimum water or you suck with smoke water too. Maybe for this thing too small. Looks funny while smoking, but effective. It fits to Pocket.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBashCZ on 08/16/2011

-simply great! -holds the cigarette well -even holds the water inside! (you dont have to put it out when putting in in your pocket or backpack, even though it is better to use fresh water for every use) -make you smell less after a smoke -is as small as cell phone keyboard :) -im a little bit afraid of breaking it, it is well built but the material ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAfenix on 09/19/2010

Excellent item. It's so small, can fit it anywhere, but be careful not to break it! It's very well built, but be careful cleaning it, as you might break it. It reduces the quantity of bad things in the smoke once you inhale. Puffing is very easy, you don't feel any force at all. It delivers a nice, cold smoke (with cold water). You can smoke a cigarette ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylepoint on 06/14/2010

Very little, for you pocket or your bag the size is perfect. The black color is a good one and the fabrication looks ok. Good if you smoke a lot at home You can't use it everywhere on the street, people will ask what are you smoking and it can look ridiculous. Don't go to far with it on your pocket because there is water inside Very cheap and usefull ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywhiteknut on 07/30/2009

Very cheap, and good for your health(if you are used to smoke regular cigarets without water filter) Very easy to carry around, and easily washable. The hole is right size so regular cigarets fit right in it, and wont fall off. Cant fill it up to the top or else the water(or any liquid you are using it with) will come to your mouth, so allways fill ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections