DX » Community » Reviews » Transformers Design Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Cover Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySander93 on 07/22/2013

I bought the case a couple of months a go. I have no bad things to say about it. It fits great ( with front + back screenprotectors) its perfectly made for iphone 5, the tools that are required for install are there. Spare screws are also there. A few times i have experienced bad wifi reception... This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomasvonwerdt on 06/22/2013

It has a very good build quality. It makes the iPhone very resisted against drops and scratches. With this case the Wifi-Signal is blocked. But 3G still works. That's the only con I have I would recommend it! It's a bit heavy but it's really only aluminum. All in all, this is a fantastic product for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFredrikeen on 06/17/2013

The case itself is 100% aluminium, and you do get a feeling of quality at the second you are opening the package. It's easy to mount on the cellphone, and it looks quite awesome. In the package, you'll also get some rubber buttons to put between the cellphone and the case, which prevents scratches - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2litros on 06/11/2013

The perfect combination of great quality, easy assemble and a nice finishing. Looks and feels strong and durable. Includes inner rubbers to avoid scratching the phone. No cons for today and I'm sure there will be no cons at all. One thing I would is to erase those white markings at the rear of the Case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtitShah on 05/23/2013

Pricing - Very Reasonable Durability - Good Style - Excellent, It really transforms your iphone 5 looks. While talking on iphone 5 with this this cover installed it sure is a Neck Twister Quality - Excellent Finish and Easy to install Weight - by installing this cover, your iPhone 5 will become bit heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmastache on 01/14/2013

The perfect combination of great quality, easy assemble and a nice finishing. Looks and feels strong and durable. Includes inner rubbers to avoid scratching the phone. No cons for today and I'm sure there will be no cons at all. I can really feel my iPhone 5 is protected. It's not heavy (60 grams) but ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections