DX » Community » Reviews » SpaceRail DIY Physics Space Ball Rollercoaster with Powered Elevator (32000mm Rail)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagudino on 09/24/2013

Nice to build, excelent toy for youngs and adults-youngs. Addictive game, nice looking when finishes. Everyone likes the finished game. Elevator moves a lot, sometimes balls drops from elevator when a ball comes in fast and hits elevator. Would buy again for me and for gift. Person need to be handly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrezzn0 on 11/21/2010

Absolute an eye catcher. Will be the main event in a party no mather whatever trix your dog or cat can do. You'll also feel a sense of achievement when you have finished it. Everyone in your family will love it once it works, and you for building it. - The price is too much for such cheap build quality.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFrezzn0 on 07/14/2010

So nice to look at. Almost as nice as an aquarium. - The manual is hard to understand, lots of bad translations, good thing they have great pictures. - Poor quality plastic pieces, some breaks while mounting. - Some pieces don't fit, you have to mod some yourself. - The motorized elevator sounds a lot.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byM8eld on 05/04/2010

* It is a nice eyecatcher * I enjoyed myself building it * Everything necessary was included in the package * It is challenging to make it work * They give enough rail. (I made some mistakes and I still had rail left when the spacerail was finished. * some mechanisms aren't that good. I had to adjust ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections