DX » Community » Reviews » SpaceRail DIY Physics Space Ball Rollercoaster with Powered Elevator (32000mm Rail)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagudino on 09/24/2013

Nice to build, excelent toy for youngs and adults-youngs. Addictive game, nice looking when finishes. Everyone likes the finished game. Elevator moves a lot, sometimes balls drops from elevator when a ball comes in fast and hits elevator. Would buy again for me and for gift. Person need to be handly to make this toy. Really impresive game. Nice Manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrezzn0 on 11/21/2010

Absolute an eye catcher. Will be the main event in a party no mather whatever trix your dog or cat can do. You'll also feel a sense of achievement when you have finished it. Everyone in your family will love it once it works, and you for building it. - The price is too much for such cheap build quality. - The plastic parts are weak, some parts will ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFrezzn0 on 07/14/2010

So nice to look at. Almost as nice as an aquarium. - The manual is hard to understand, lots of bad translations, good thing they have great pictures. - Poor quality plastic pieces, some breaks while mounting. - Some pieces don't fit, you have to mod some yourself. - The motorized elevator sounds a lot. Even those in the next room can hear still the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byM8eld on 05/04/2010

* It is a nice eyecatcher * I enjoyed myself building it * Everything necessary was included in the package * It is challenging to make it work * They give enough rail. (I made some mistakes and I still had rail left when the spacerail was finished. * some mechanisms aren't that good. I had to adjust some things: the poles that hold the rail are very ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections