DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Stereo Headphones w/ MP3 / PC Voice / USB - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymihijios on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound is quite decent; good bass and nice overall timbre. The noise isolation is good. They look good; not cheap or tacky. Controls behave well. When folded, they pack quite flat and unobtrusively. Battery life is good. They're not the most comfortable, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhairy84 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:awesome just amazingly awesome, discovery time awesome, connecting time awesome, it automatically connecting to a paired blue-tooth even after switching off the device is just amazing, sounds are smooth , receives clear calls and sabes me a lot of carrying and minding c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeganov on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality and look are really very good. Looks like much more expensive than it is. Before I got it, I've done some research about bluetooth headphones and found out that some people having troubles to pair their models with PC/notebooks in order to redirect sound from PC t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTjubb on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So far only used it with my Galaxy S5, but: - Really great sound when listining music and watching movies (nice bass), - perfect volume in noisy rooms - easy to use - works super for calling. - Good build quality - Fits perfect (European/ big head), easy to adjust. Ears d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjhuppertz on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Very light Looks neat Good sound quality Due to small size great for children Buttons on headphones to control playback Cons:Small size for adults Seems fragile Setting size is not ease bluetooth setup not clear from manual OtherThoughts:Works great on my... Read more

3 0
  • posted byballardb on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These headphones are lightweight, comfortable and good build quality. The connection to charge is just a USB cable, which is supplied. Being a USB cable I have a few and never have a problem charging up. Cons:Getting the bluetooth to sync can be a little tough... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvrancel on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not to heavy. Great loudness and clarity in tone. Nice fit. Easy to use. Not too expensive. Great buy for the money.Great compatibility.Light. Integrated microphone works like a charm. Cons:Use with caution, not too sturdy material used for this built. The cha... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysezaiyurekli on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i dont think you can get any better quality for this price. Its very easy to use, you can move around the whole house and the connection will not be broken. And offcourse the bass is fenomonal, I deffinetly didnt expect it to be this great. the battery goes several days w... Read more

4 0
  • posted byTsiga on 04/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Absolutely great sound range - Goes 4 days without charging with everyday use, (about 4-5 hours/day) - No problem with range: can move around the whole house Cons:- Nothing that hasn't been mentioned earlier about initial device pairing. OtherThoughts:If you... Read more

3 0
  • posted byikkisou on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent headset. Great Sound Great Build Great Battery Life Great Range Cons:None so far. Like I said before, the headset its great. OtherThoughts:Great product, I've been using it for 2 months, and the sound quality is great. If it had a little bit more of... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections