DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Stereo Headphones w/ MP3 / PC Voice / USB - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Good sound Good item good bargain Solid headphones
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTest008 on 12/16/2014

Den Klang finde ich nicht so schlecht. Allerdings entlad sicher der Akku relativ schnell von selbst wenn man die Kopfhörer nicht verwendet. Alle Schalter am Kopfhörer funktionieren über Bluetooth! Liegen auf den Ohren auf was ich Persönlich gut finde. Read more

Impression:Good sound,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bySilencer80 on 12/09/2014

pros: good sound i loved it! , bluetooth listening is nice , i mean without cables. Cheap. cons: hurts my ears headphone is so tight, sometimes sound comes late, play and pair button is not soft to touch bottomline: my biggest concern is that headphone hurts my ears but it is so cheap you may try. a ... Read more

Impression:good bargain;

0 0 0

• posted by8814112 on 12/04/2014

Pros: - Design of headphones - Bluetooth pairing worked immediately with my HTC One X - Love the possibility of wireless and wired headphones - Good sound - Good volume - Rotary heads Cons: - Play/pause button is not responsive like it should be, you have to press it a little harder - Range for my phone ... Read more

Impression:Solid headphones;

0 0 0

• posted byKaar3l on 11/02/2014

Pros: Was expecting lower quality, but the quality is sooo nice, it works like charm. Worked with every device I tried: Macbook, Ipad, Android phone, Linux computer. Cons: Maybe the beeps are a bit annoying, when changing volume. But thats not much of a problem. Read more

Nice headphones Nice headphones

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted byhausfrau2 on 10/31/2014

Pros - Great sound; good ear piece insulation, so the sound doesn't escape, volume can be turned on pretty loud, which is great, to have it as an option. Cons - pairing is a bit tricky, one needs to hold button to turn on the device a bit longer than one thinks would be necessary. Read more

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 1

• posted bymihijios on 07/07/2014

The sound is quite decent; good bass and nice overall timbre. The noise isolation is good. They look good; not cheap or tacky. Controls behave well. When folded, they pack quite flat and unobtrusively. Battery life is good. They're not the most comfortable, but good enough. For my slightly large head,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhairy84 on 06/30/2014

awesome just amazingly awesome, discovery time awesome, connecting time awesome, it automatically connecting to a paired blue-tooth even after switching off the device is just amazing, sounds are smooth , receives clear calls and sabes me a lot of carrying and minding cables when cycling, biking, walking,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeganov on 06/27/2014

Quality and look are really very good. Looks like much more expensive than it is. Before I got it, I've done some research about bluetooth headphones and found out that some people having troubles to pair their models with PC/notebooks in order to redirect sound from PC to headphones; and I was expected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanthon on 06/20/2014

- SOUND! I was surprised of the quality of the sound and bass especially on this one. The sound quality is perfect for the BT headset. - Battery life. I was using it actively for all day and it still is not out of a juice. Seems that it can supply ~10-12 hours of music easily. - Connection. Works fine ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byTjubb on 06/12/2014

So far only used it with my Galaxy S5, but: - Really great sound when listining music and watching movies (nice bass), - perfect volume in noisy rooms - easy to use - works super for calling. - Good build quality - Fits perfect (European/ big head), easy to adjust. Ears doesn't hurt when wearing these ... Read more

0 1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections