DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Stereo Headphones w/ MP3 / PC Voice / USB - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent nice Muy bueno Good sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoqueres on 01/29/2015

Once again dx.com brings us a "bs free" bluetooth device. It has a nice sound, freakin easy to use, but... it has a little problem, the battery has a small capacity (maybe it's possible to replace it!?) Just a tip: if/when using on linux, don't forget to change the BT profile to A2DP.

Impression:Good sound,nice price;

0 0 0

• posted bytvel on 01/05/2015

Pros: Very good sound for the price. I was very impressed with the sound quality. Big bonus is the micro USB charging and the aux audio input. buttons are OK and mic quality is very good for the setup(uses 2 mics to filter noise). Cons: they seem fragile so handle with care, keep the rain out and... Read more

Impression:Good sound,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byPetePeS on 12/30/2014

Good sound. Easy operation, but may require some tries to pairing with first adapter - sequence is not very intuitive. Automatically re-connects with last connected device. May be too small to fit on head larger than 59 cm in circumference. Pros: Sound quality, overall quality & fitting. with or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiosjavier on 12/30/2014

Es un buen auricular, un precio fantástico, buen sonido, agradable el tacto. Lo malo que quizás cuando llevas mucho tiempo con ellos puestos pueden molestarte un poco las orejas pero nada grave. Compra muy recomendada.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byTest008 on 12/16/2014

Den Klang finde ich nicht so schlecht. Allerdings entlad sicher der Akku relativ schnell von selbst wenn man die Kopfhörer nicht verwendet. Alle Schalter am Kopfhörer funktionieren über Bluetooth! Liegen auf den Ohren auf was ich Persönlich gut finde.

0 0 0

• posted bySilencer80 on 12/09/2014

pros: good sound i loved it! , bluetooth listening is nice , i mean without cables. Cheap. cons: hurts my ears headphone is so tight, sometimes sound comes late, play and pair button is not soft to touch bottomline: my biggest concern is that headphone hurts my ears but it is so cheap you may... Read more

Impression:good bargain;

0 0 0

• posted by8814112 on 12/04/2014

Pros: - Design of headphones - Bluetooth pairing worked immediately with my HTC One X - Love the possibility of wireless and wired headphones - Good sound - Good volume - Rotary heads Cons: - Play/pause button is not responsive like it should be, you have to press it a little harder - Range for... Read more

Impression:Solid headphones;

0 0 0

• posted byKaar3l on 11/02/2014

Pros: Was expecting lower quality, but the quality is sooo nice, it works like charm. Worked with every device I tried: Macbook, Ipad, Android phone, Linux computer. Cons: Maybe the beeps are a bit annoying, when changing volume. But thats not much of a problem.

Nice headphones Nice headphones

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted byhausfrau2 on 10/31/2014

Pros - Great sound; good ear piece insulation, so the sound doesn't escape, volume can be turned on pretty loud, which is great, to have it as an option. Cons - pairing is a bit tricky, one needs to hold button to turn on the device a bit longer than one thinks would be necessary.

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 1

• posted bykrishi007 on 12/10/2014

Pros: Excellent design, Robust build yet light weight. Fits very well and holds firmly on the head. Listening quality is good, microfon quality good as well. As of now I was able to watch 2hr video + 24hrs stand by + 2hrs video = battery is empty May be after couple of chargings the battery life... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections