The sound is quite decent; good bass and nice overall timbre. The noise isolation is good. They look good; not cheap or tacky. Controls behave well. When folded, they pack quite flat and unobtrusively. Battery life is good. They're not the most comfortable, but good enough. For my slightly large head, the band seems a little short. I have to place them ... Read more
awesome just amazingly awesome, discovery time awesome, connecting time awesome, it automatically connecting to a paired blue-tooth even after switching off the device is just amazing, sounds are smooth , receives clear calls and sabes me a lot of carrying and minding cables when cycling, biking, walking, traveling, just too cool the ear buff is a little ... Read more
Quality and look are really very good. Looks like much more expensive than it is. Before I got it, I've done some research about bluetooth headphones and found out that some people having troubles to pair their models with PC/notebooks in order to redirect sound from PC to headphones; and I was expected that I will need to install Bluesoleil driver.... Read more
- SOUND! I was surprised of the quality of the sound and bass especially on this one. The sound quality is perfect for the BT headset. - Battery life. I was using it actively for all day and it still is not out of a juice. Seems that it can supply ~10-12 hours of music easily. - Connection. Works fine through 2 solid walls. - Microphone. Its sensitivity ... Read more
So far only used it with my Galaxy S5, but: - Really great sound when listining music and watching movies (nice bass), - perfect volume in noisy rooms
- easy to use
- works super for calling.
- Good build quality
- Fits perfect (European/ big head), easy to adjust. Ears doesn't hurt when wearing these headphones a long time. - with a lot of ambient ... Read more
- Amazing sound quality, with boomy (but not muffled) base and crystal clear treble. - Build quality is good for its price.
- Easy pairing with my phone (Nexus 5)
- When battery is out of juice, plug in your good old 3.5mm male-male aux cable and use them as wired headphones. - Sound leaks (common for on-ear headphones).
- Ears get hot and steamy after ... Read more
Good sound quality
Due to small size great for children
Buttons on headphones to control playback Small size for adults
Setting size is not ease
bluetooth setup not clear from manual Works great on my Android tablet. After setting it up all functions work immediately. Pushing the right button pauzes/starts playback ... Read more
Not difficult to connect to devices. Long batery life. 3,5 jack sound output for better sound quality. Rechargeable with mini USB cable. Delivery was made with a box. Adjustable volume and change tracks through the headphones. The physical struture is not too strong. The sound through bluetooth could be more clear. The button Play/Connect makes too ... Read more
These headphones are lightweight, comfortable and good build quality. The connection to charge is just a USB cable, which is supplied. Being a USB cable I have a few and never have a problem charging up. Getting the bluetooth to sync can be a little tough as you might have seen by other reviews. Just hold that button in way longer than you thought you ... Read more
- very good sound
- work without problems (recognized instantly by my Windows PC)
- microUSB charger (so you can use the same cable to charge your smartphone and these headphones) - too small for my ears, but it could be said that it's a problem for my ears, not the headphones :)
- it's too hot under the 'cups'
- the 'cups' are pressing ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.