DX » Community » Reviews » KLOM KL-308 Portable Single Hook Lily Key Unlock Tool Set - Black + Silver (9 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMree4u on 09/17/2013

The picks are cheap and they feel quite sturdy. It fits great in my hand and I've got big hands. This set contains some of the most common pick types. Comes with a nice and handy pouch. I can not really see any cons. I am a starting locksmith, so for now I am happy with this gear. So probably after I get some more experience with these picks I will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblue60 on 09/07/2013

Cost, Everything you need to get started picking, the case is well made with room for extra tension wrench's. Alot of J hooks and no rake. this is a great set if you are just getting into lockpicking, or if you have been picking for a bit and want a cheep spare set to keep in your bag. I was able to open a Defiant Deadbolt in under 1min with this set.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiseBuyer on 08/15/2013

Quality contruction, although I'm not an avid lock-picker, the quality seems to be excellent. However, guys that make their own lockpicks from circular saws may beg to differ. The price is also very good. In my country, a set like this would cost at least 20 dollars (those greedy companies) so I'm glad I got this. The case is also a huge bonus, it fits ... Read more

Picks in the bag Closeup of picks and tension wrench size comparison with a canadian 5 cent coin Opening the case, button lock putting the picks back, handle up case size comparison with canadian 5 cent coin
    0 0
  • posted bySaruManiac on 02/28/2013

Very low price kit. The 9 tools come in a little purse (Nice to store it). It's a nice kit to begin in lockpicking. Made with cheap metal, bend very easily when using it. The nikel-plating is also very cheap. Not for skilled lockpickers ! I easily opened a Master Lock padlock with it in about 30 minutes for the first time, drop down to 2 minutes after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytriebtreter on 01/08/2013

+ Price ! + The Quality of this Product seems quite good for this low price.. + The Pocket is very useful to carry it .. - the tool could the better deburred - the Z-drive file could be lost because there is no seperate fold for it There are no other thoughts. I bought it..and didn´t knew how to pick a lock..after trying it for 5 seconds I opened ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections