DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Stars Bracelet (17.5cm)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Cons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Cons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful bracelet lady to look good and good for parties and everyday use to the level of material and sturdy and clear that if you have good use. and practical and easy to use due to its closure. recommend to anyone who likes a good price jewelery. Cons:cons and not bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychillcee on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First look they seem real silver because of the color and engravement of 925. Quite cheap and good you know. I like it for less than a two dollars worth of sterling silver quite fancy. They are good for teenagers like my sisters :) The sequence , details and m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeeel on 12/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My girlfriend likes to wear. Lightweight and comfortable to wear. Unique in appearance. Cheap and nice. Very good price / value ratio. Cons:Easily caught everything. For this reason, sometimes self-opening. Thus it can be lost. OtherThoughts:If you had this style earrin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great design, really nice bracelet, and the price is just awesome! - The price is really low, for this price you can't even buy half of this bracelet in other shops, and if you want a lower price simply buy more than three and get a lower price! - The finish of the br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysterla on 01/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Hi bought this bracelet for my girlfriend to make a little surprise for her. It cost very low and I thought it would be a very bad one. But I had to change my idea: It's very nice and it is almost perfect!I think she'll like it! Cons:Nothing, it's really perfect, I'm very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeviousZen on 10/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What can I say? This bracelet is well...good. I bought this for my cousin and she liked it because it looked good and didn't break. Here's some positive points -Cheap -looks nice -durable Cons:There's nothing really wrong with this bracelet. Feels a little che... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 11/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks very nice and it is an eye catcher. My girlfriend fell in love with it :) Cons:None at the moment. We'll see in the future how durable it is and how well the plating holds. But hey, for this prize, who cares! OtherThoughts:My girlfriend bought four of these, one for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections