DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Butterflies and Stars Bracelet (18.5cm)
  • 5 star 20 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byengahmed on 04/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:look very nice and its have very nice look also its too shiny and this is some thing nice . too short i buy it to my fiance but its too shot to but it in here hand . i wish it be longer it will make me very satisfy . for me if u have small hand buy it . Cons:t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogalikmed on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, beatiful, it will be a great present for your wife or a girlfriend. No scratches, no black dots or anything like this. Looks absolutly new and nice. Cons:Delivery time to Russia is not as short as you would expect it. Around 1 month or even longe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrigs on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice bracelet. Really charming and shinning. It's really lightweight, but it's not a problem. The little star and butterflies are nothing but cute. A nice gift for friends, sisters, etc. The price really good. Cons:No cons about the bracelet at all, but it took soooo lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Firstable it's so cheap that nobody can wonder if it's well not to buying it. It looks fine in my arm and it's so easy to put on and off... the system to put it on is the best, no need help to do it like could happen in other type of bracelets or necklaces... Cons:If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsymonesque on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, Cheap, Cheap, Looks nice, reasonably strong. Good fit for a small wrist. Clasp mechanism seems stable enough that the bracelet doesnt drop off. The description claims that it is sterling silver plated. So far the coating hasnt tarnished or worn off. (several week... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeedensdorf on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and simply. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Cons:Quite cheap and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap. Not the best quality; OtherThoughts:I think they should be sold at five-packs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:MY WIFE LIKED IT A LOT AND BOUGHT MORE TO BUY FOR HER FRIENDS THAT LIKED A LOT TOO...IT LOOKS LIKE SILVER, NICE, NICE AND DON'T BECOMES BLACK, WE ARE IMPRESSED ABOUT QUALITY. DX IS A BIG SITE, VERY GOOD THINGS AND PRODUCTS, DIFFERENT ITENS AND VERY GOOD QUALIT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Cons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Cons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBocha10cf on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Muy bonito, especial para regalos. Gran oferta, el precio es muy bueno. Grandes apliques que lo hacen visible. Muy buena la calidad, la forma de cerrar. las figuras que lo rodean. Cons:No veo nada en contra, es mas todo es a favor, sobre todo la calidad. El prec... Read more

pulsera pulsera
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections