DX » Community » Reviews » CUBOT A8809 Android 4.1 Smartphone w/ 4.7" Capacitive Screen, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJordano on 07/05/2013

The value of a phone similar to this in Brazil is twice its value. The phone has a good finish, has a good screen, the battery lasts quite. I'm really pleased with the purchase - Great Price - Two batteries - Good screen I am very satisfied with this unit There came "rooted" and is very difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChagui2 on 06/27/2013

Excelent phone!, lot of information in web (see adress below), can be rooted easily, works with eclipse, interal memory can be expanded to 2 gb, gps working well, but must be "calibrated" first, screen has 240dpi, dual sim works great. -Some dust has filtered behind my screen, and a peace of ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrufinocastro on 04/25/2013

Beautiful. Fast. Androi JB. Good camera. Wi-FI works well. Some app inside very useful. Capacitive screen very good. Size perfect. The GPS is not the best. I have to reboot it to work. Endomondo takes a lot of time to find the GPS. Suport CUBOT is poor. The storage just show 1,8 GB. This is the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelchano on 03/21/2013

Very good performance at a reasonable price, lightning fast with applications, good mobile connection, wifi and gps, screen size and resolution of very good, good memory, The camera is pretty good, very complete package: 2 batteries, usb charger, data cable, protective, headphones and Android 4.1.1, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelchano on 03/19/2013

No hace falta repetir las bondades de este móvil, viendo las carácteristicas del mismo está todo dicho, rapidísimo, buen tamaño y resolucion de pantalla, cámara potente, memoria amplia, etc y todo a un precio muy muy ajustado A la competencia no le gusta nada este m&#243... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 03/12/2013

Trust me, this is the best phone of this price... i checked over 100 phones on the 150-200 price range and this one was the one that had the better overall specs (at least for me) Only 500mb ram :( Short USB Cable The charger that came with it was for Europe, i had to get an adapter. I owed some cash ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byJinjorider on 03/07/2013

Overall quality is very good. I have only tried internet with wi-fi, and it's fast as hell. I am sure it will be slower with 3G, but that's acceptable. The screen is very big and looks beautiful. It is also quite precise when touching. Battery will always last less that 30 hours. And if you use wifi ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bypichelen on 01/28/2013

For the money I paid for this phone I got a lot higher specifications than if I had gone to the local shops ($250 NZ Dollars all up once I'd bought a charger plug to go with it). It has the latest Android, good processor, high megapixel camera and large screen. The specifications line up well with a ... Read more

7 0 10

• posted byopelgabber on 01/08/2013

Best priced phone i ever bought. Good looking phone, very good touch screen, screen is very vibrant to look at, Very fast on the starting of apps, my wife realy likes this phone for daily use. Dont know bat. life yet but hope itll beat her old bb. Only con i could think of is the very short usb cable ... Read more

6 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections