DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Rings Bracelet (18.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrenerBorges on 09/13/2013

It's very beautiful and have a nice weight. In my Country, a bracelet like this is more expensive for sure. It's very shining too. It's very nice to use at night, give a look beautiful under moon light. I bought for my girlfriend and she liked so much. The package came in perfect condition too. I dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiaoDingDang on 05/10/2013

I bought this product with the same SKU number a couple of years ago, and it will really good. Unfortunately, I lost it after a while: the connector is easy to slip off. The recent order is definitely not the same quality as before: it is a lot thinner, and after a while, it got rusty as well. I ended ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysoundplay11 on 02/12/2013

It is beautifull! Looks better than expected. Doesnt look cheap and I liked it very much. I gave it as a present for christmas to my mother and she loved it too. After two times wearing it, it began to rust. You can't use it anymore after that. So you have to take it off in the bathroom, kitchen and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiulicica on 12/13/2012

It's very nice and elegant, it has such a nice yet simple design,it looks so much like a real silver bracelet. It is a great bargain,also it is light as a feather. Size fits most people, you can buy this as a gift. I have no big cons,because what you pay for is what you get. I am very satisfied with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiaoDingDang on 11/23/2012

This is the second time I bought this product. The first one was lost. The first time, I also bought several more to give to others as gifts. They all like it very much. This time, the bracelet is more silvery than the first one I bought a couple of years ago, but slimmer. However, it is still very pretty.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirJko on 09/18/2012

It is beautiful, it is well made, it has good plated color. It has an excellent price if you want it for you or for a present. The delivery way it is good because it is very safe, it has a plastic cover to protect it from any incidents during the delivery. It is very likely to broke, since it is so light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymobilni007 on 08/31/2011

nice and elegant bracklet ,perfect gift for someone who likes to decorate for girlfriend or sister... It does not seem cheap at all and material is very very shiny i think it's not real silver, there is no any label ''925'' ,closure could be adjustable, if you had thiny arm you could lost it, it's bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNinsha on 02/19/2011

It's very nice and elegant, i bought this for my girlfriend an she loves it. It says that is 925 Silver and has the label on it. The lock is easy to use. I'm not sure if it's real silver, the bracelet looks shiny so far. The lock is made of cheap plastic. If you wear it all day probably will tarnish.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBecamika on 01/13/2011

is a very beautiful bracelet that can be used in a variety of occasions, from casual to more formal. Perfect gift for someone who likes to decorate. It does not seem cheap at all. The material is very smooth and shiny. I would buy again. The closure could be adjustable, my arm is very thin and it gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytakuariki on 11/18/2010

I bought a few of these initially just incase one was damaged or something unfortunate like that happened if i'd only bothered to order one. Turns out that it was well worth it. The bracelet is beautiful, extremely shiny and unlike most of the other bracelets on here, actually has a fair bit of weight ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections