DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Beads Bracelet (17cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiikelle on 07/16/2013

Uma linda pulseira , otima para usar, combina com tudo e tem um lindo banho de prata , eu adorei essa pulseira e o preço esta otimo tambeem, combina com tudo e é uma peça muito similar a prata , gostei muito não tenho nada o que reclamar da pulseira e perfeita. e muito lindo e facil de usar e combina com varias roupas e acessorios ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykingsafu on 07/09/2013

looks good and is pretty light. so the thinness makes it look classy and elegant. use it very carefully and it could last way more than what you paid for. the same thinness of the item could be a reason for it to break easily. very delicate. also soap and perfume could make it loose its colour. if used carefully it could last maybe 3 months. make sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 06/04/2013

I love these bracelets, I have already ordered them before, and I wear them in pairs, or three's. They are so delicate, look real nice with the matching necklaces and earrings, I get compliments, all along. It is easy to close them, and since I have thin wrists, they fit my hand beautifully. As I love to work with jewels, I might even try and dissemble ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLooloo83 on 05/31/2013

It is a very nice bracelet. shiny, really cute and very ligh weighted. a perfect gift for teenagers and in the case of adults perfect as an accesory for work or day activities. a little bit to shiny. I think it caan break easily. have to conbine it with another bracelet, cause its not enough accesory on its own. Very usable, really cheap... worth buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 03/26/2013

I originally bought one of these for myself but bought another one later as my doughter wanted one after she saw mine Easy to put on and take off. It got wet while I was washing my hands and nothing has happened to it. Looks really pretty. And its cheap! it is a bit such as the one on the site, there are minor scratches. It doesn't look as much Silver ... Read more

good think
    0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Really, no cons. For this price, I would be embarrassed to find any con in it. Maybe the time of ownership, almost 60 days, but there's no dx ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagosyahoo on 09/20/2012

- Nice design, pretty looking bracelet. - Very cheap. - The finish is not very good, but was expected for the price. - Mostly made of plastic. Very flimsy material, one of the links came undone before i even tried it on, i fixed it but i don't think it would hold ANY kind of rough treatment. There are better similar products in DX for around the same ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byViccana on 09/07/2012

Great price. Looks shiny an fits to my silver rings and earrings. I was shaking it on my hand very heartily but it stayed on it's place, so it is not an easy task to lose it. It is nice as an every day decoration. Too light, so it is clear that it is just plastic of silver colour. I definitely will not take on this bracelet to the restaurant or some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaMaZa on 11/05/2011

- beautiful bracelet - light - cheap - looks more expensive than it really is - great for small wrists - the way the bracelet closes is really bad. For that reason I never wore it outisde of the house. Lastweek i did, lost it at school but a classmate found it. Day after that wore it in the train and lost it to be never found again. Because it is so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 03/30/2011

-Cool bracelet. -The little beads remind me of Christmas balls so it might match perfectly with a Christmas tree! -The chain feels cheap so it might break if you pull to hard. -I don't think this bracelet is 17 centimetres, it is about a centimetre smaller than that. -I am not a silversmith but I doubt that this is 925 sterling silver. -Great gift, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections