DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Beads Bracelet (17cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love these bracelets, I have already ordered them before, and I wear them in pairs, or three's. They are so delicate, look real nice with the matching necklaces and earrings, I get compliments, all along. It is easy to close them, and since I have thin wrist... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLooloo83 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very nice bracelet. shiny, really cute and very ligh weighted. a perfect gift for teenagers and in the case of adults perfect as an accesory for work or day activities. Cons:a little bit to shiny. I think it caan break easily. have to conbine it with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I originally bought one of these for myself but bought another one later as my doughter wanted one after she saw mine Easy to put on and take off. It got wet while I was washing my hands and nothing has happened to it. Looks really pretty. And its cheap! Cons:it is a bit... Read more

good think
    0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Cons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagosyahoo on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice design, pretty looking bracelet. - Very cheap. Cons:- The finish is not very good, but was expected for the price. - Mostly made of plastic. Very flimsy material, one of the links came undone before i even tried it on, i fixed it but i don't think it wo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byViccana on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great price. Looks shiny an fits to my silver rings and earrings. I was shaking it on my hand very heartily but it stayed on it's place, so it is not an easy task to lose it. It is nice as an every day decoration. Cons:Too light, so it is clear that it is just p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaMaZa on 11/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- beautiful bracelet - light - cheap - looks more expensive than it really is - great for small wrists Cons:- the way the bracelet closes is really bad. For that reason I never wore it outisde of the house. Lastweek i did, lost it at school but a classmate fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cool bracelet. -The little beads remind me of Christmas balls so it might match perfectly with a Christmas tree! Cons:-The chain feels cheap so it might break if you pull to hard. -I don't think this bracelet is 17 centimetres, it is about a centimetre smalle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaartjevanelder on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The bracelet sparkles and looks nice. Also its very cheap. Cons:I'm sure that there is no silver anywhere in this bracelet, the slot is made of plastic with a layer of paint ore something. I'm sure that it wont hold long and that the bracelet will look very chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjetalis on 01/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap. It's kind of shiny. It makes a little bit of jingly sound. Cons:It's made of Plastic and Cheap Steel. (some parts stick to a magnet) The catch doesn't hold on, it's just a plastic bar at one end that hangs lightly against a plastic ring (at the oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections