DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 3000lm 4-Mode White Bike Light - Black + Silver (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArulr on 06/10/2014

Very bright light. High Quality LEDs Easy tool-free installation. Four modes. 1 LED, 2LED, 3LED and Strobe(about 100Hz, all three LEDs light up and blink). No memory setting. Gets very hot, even to touch when using 3LED setting. but 2 LED and 3LED settings can't be used for more than 5 - 10 minutes. Battery on 1 LED will last about 2 hours Max. When ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by19marco77 on 05/26/2014

lightweight and powerful. even exaggerated for normal use resistant aluminum body o-ring seal for use in the rain combined with a container to store stem cell from the battery is really comfortable. the original hardware are intabili for off-road use lack of memory for the ultimate light used. crossing the other walkers and cyclists are forced to slow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjp71 on 05/24/2014

bright, easy to use, light, good value, only use low and middle, high power does not seem worth the extra drain on the battery. battery pack has only lasted twelve months and now only runs for forty five minutess before going flat. if you buy, get a spare battery. i have just ordered a six and eight celll spare. worth the money, but get a second/back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by19marco77 on 03/19/2014

Small and lightweight. well finished and waterproof. very powerful. absence of memory usage. the rest is perfect perfect if you do not want a huge light on the handlebars. thanks to its power you can take any type of road. I am using it almost always in mode 1. in mode 3 lasted me more than 2 hours. I use a fanny pack to handle something like this: ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTymonRobert on 02/12/2014

Very good lamp which is very bright. For this price i am very impressed. Easy to attach to the bike steer. On the middle mode it gives enough light to maneuver through rough terrain in dark. Nice for bicycle rides with the dog at night. Not very stable on the steering weel. No option to lower the light when other traffic is coming towards you. You will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinstanley on 12/31/2013

This light comes at a very good price for the amount of light it puts out. I have compared it to others that I have ordered on this sight and so far this one takes first place for the most amount of light for the money. Seems well built and is very easy to use. I like that it starts out on low and then goes up from there. The only cons that I can see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvalio on 12/14/2013

Really great light and the price was good also. I´m using the light on MTB trails and it really lights up the trail. I recommend this light to everyone who are riding after dark. 3rd mode doesnt really add more light power but that doesnt matter because 1st mode will light up good and 2nd mode is the mostly used by me. Delivery time to Finland ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoritzwatermann on 12/12/2013

-very bright -long lasting batteries -good scattering of light -cheap -red light sometimes shines even when it's fully charged -lamp has started to wiggle on the handlebar-adapter The lamp is very bright with a good scattering of light and long lasting batteries, but it started to wiggle on the mounting for the handlebar (which hopefully won't get worse)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreylaco on 12/04/2013

Great light, but I ordered and paid for 8 lights and they only shipped 6. No matter what I tell them they will not refund my money or send new lights. Good product but unreliable company!!!!! I dont know if it is worth the hassle of getting the light with this company. You gamble in the hopes of receiving it. The person wanted me to send photos of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcamps on 11/30/2013

Many light output available. Make very homogenous light, ideal for use with the bike. Reasonably fast load time. Good quality of materials. Very good value for money Pack non-removable batteries, in theory internally takes 4 x batteries 18650, I could not check it because the battery does not allow for easy opening, the battery pack carries a retractable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections