DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 3000lm 4-Mode White Bike Light - Black + Silver (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArulr on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light. High Quality LEDs Easy tool-free installation. Four modes. 1 LED, 2LED, 3LED and Strobe(about 100Hz, all three LEDs light up and blink). Cons:No memory setting. Gets very hot, even to touch when using 3LED setting. but 2 LED and 3LED settings can't be... Read more

0 0
  • posted by19marco77 on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:lightweight and powerful. even exaggerated for normal use resistant aluminum body o-ring seal for use in the rain combined with a container to store stem cell from the battery is really comfortable. the original hardware are intabili for off-road use Cons:lack... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjp71 on 05/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:bright, easy to use, light, good value, only use low and middle, high power does not seem worth the extra drain on the battery. Cons:battery pack has only lasted twelve months and now only runs for forty five minutess before going flat. if you buy, get a spare battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshochgerner on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The time of delivery was great, light came in a nice box. It is extremely bright, never had any flashlight or whatsoever that could compare with it. A must have for all bike enthusiasts. It seems pretty waterproof, though I haven't tried to use it in rain yet, batterypa... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVerkstadsorchen on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite small, very bright, nice cone and good range, (could be a little wider for high speed trails). All three beams are centered. Build quality is overallt good, the lamp unit feels quite solid and o-ring seals seem ok. Push button is back-lit with colors showi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkkooobbb on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:wow this one is very bright and has a spot and also spill nice light aside. there is a different from 2 to 3 leds not as feom 1 to 2 but ther is. even on 1 its brigter then my to ather lits toggeter. the on of botton is green and become red when its empty, be cerfully whe... Read more

light
    2 0
  • posted byhawkesy on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Purchased this light because my present 1200lm light has a narrow beam and my peripheral vision is lost because of this. This light has a good spread and is brighter than my present set up and at half the cost. Cons:It has 3 LED's but the difference between having 2 or 3... Read more

7 0
  • posted byTrevDX on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, absolutely fantastic price and excellent quality. I really should have purchased more than one of these as I cant find a better deal anywhere else. The light is waterproof and extremely lite in weight so it is excellent for night riding and hardly wei... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedh67 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this to get a brigher light than the normal one T6 lamps. It is brighter by a big margin. I have not doen any good comparesion though. All three normal modes are bright with a good set in brighness between then. Not 100-20% as in other lamps Good through Cons:Whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoaopalito on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Absolutely well made. Alloy case with glass lens. Good quality building, works well, and its ultra bright. Clicky button made of soft rubber looks resistent. Not too big, fits nice on the handlebar with the rubber o-rings included. Strobe mode makes you not on... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections