DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Hearts Bracelet (17cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericfinger on 08/19/2013

Best thing for this product (silver bracelet): it's really really cheap product and it's very beautiful. When people look they think it's an expensive jewelry. You can see this in my pictures that I've posted in this review. Very intersting and light product. So nice at all! Ok so, it's not the really silver this bracelet, but the color is the same ... Read more

good lock hearts upside
    0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 06/25/2013

Lovely little bracelet, the hearts are sweetly dangling along , can be worn by a woman, with thin wrists, as myself, or as a gift for a young girl, which I intended together with the interlaced heart necklace. The chains on which the hearts dangle, looks pretty too, they are exceptionally pretty. Really none. For this attractive price, you can buy two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvukela on 05/19/2013

Pros: It is cheap. Very good looking and it is easy to combine, it is useful for everyday outfits, casual. It comes in a plastic bag. It is does not look cheap and fragile. Probably would sell easily to other costumers. Good for girls, teenagers and little older ones :) No cons for now, but I only got it today :) I don't really believe it is silver,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

IT LOOKS LIKE SILVER, NICE, NICE AND DON'T BECOMES BLACK, WE ARE IMPRESSED ABOUT QUALITY. DX IS A BIG SITE, VERY GOOD THINGS AND PRODUCTS, DIFFERENT ITENS AND VERY GOOD QUALITY FO US.. MY WIFE LIKED IT A LOT AND BOUGHT MORE TO BUY FOR HER FRIENDS THAT LIKED A LOT TOO... NO CONS. YOU CAN BUY IT TO SELL AND WILL SELL IT EASIER THAN YOU IMAGINE. PACKAGE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlouham on 08/08/2012

The bracelet is very nice, elegant and chic look :) Hearts also very good. Although the chain is small, perhaps even fragile-looking but very well. The bracelet does not look like cheap jewelery The bracelet would probably chose another zipping, I fear that the bracelet falls, I do not notice and I will come for him. Otherwise, no other disadvantages ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 09/11/2011

It's pretty, shiny material, even with a good time of use it do not lost the shiny. when I use to watch, it does not scratch the watch and were not even scratched. This is very light, sometimes not even realize I'm using. The closure could be better, because it no lock as expected, some times it open easily. It look like 925 Silver, but it is not build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 03/30/2011

-The bracelet has hearts on it. A great gift to give, something with hearts. -'One size fits most' (17 centimetres) -The chains feels a bit cheap. -I am not a silversmith but I doubt this is 925 sterling silver. -The chains look fragile, it might break under pressure. -From a distance this looks like the real deal, but closer up it has some blemishes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelopatriota on 05/03/2010

parts are very well worked, has high brightness and can be easily resold because out there the price is too low and gives to profit on it ... quite I really liked them, these are good when you do not want to spend too much and not really mean that this is a bad, on the contrary ... girls love. none. the next time and buy more to sell, I really liked ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChisato on 03/19/2009

This delicate-looking bracelet is so dainty and pretty. It looks delicate but actually seems to be made pretty well. The price can't be beat! I'm not sure if it's really made of silver, but for the price I don't really care. This bracelet would be such a cute gift for Valentine's day, anniversary, birthday, or general gift for your girlfriend, little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections