DX » Community » Reviews » Sophisticated Super-Sexy Elegant Open Back Lace Dress - Black (Size M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboskosupica on 12/22/2013

The dress Fits perfectly, and the dress is well made. It's follow the body line and I must accent that same dress in my country cost much more. All it' OK. I must repeat that this dress is made for somebody with nice body. If You buy this dress You won't regret because material is very elastic, price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyxbix on 12/17/2013

Ordered this as a gift for my GF and was really surprised by the quality. I am no expert, but she says it is a well-made, quality thing, which is comfortable enough to wear for a limited time at an event or something. IMO it looks good and makes her appear ubersexy, which is just what I expected it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalkmaker on 02/19/2013

This dress are made from good elastic material. It came in transparent little package without any damages and another transport problems. It really new and for this price it is the best choice. The same dress in shops in our country will be cost much more. All it's okay, nothing to declare. You can see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaurice2572 on 02/14/2013

Great quality lace, the quality of the linning it's really good too. The dress Fits perfectly and its quite strechy so it would fit almost any body type. The seams are perfectly straight and the dress is well made and finished. It's a little too short, it takes a little time to put it on because it's ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections