DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Cherry Bracelet (17.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarolBristow on 01/07/2013

material is quite good, very beautiful bracelet, is good for a present, the quality in general is very good, its delicated, easy to use, is cheap and it doesn't look like this, is good for you to give as a present perfect for those who love cherries like me, very cute My bracelet came with the clasp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHighlander31 on 08/21/2010

Got this for a girfriend, it looks ok not to fancy or cheap. The material seems ok for the price, terminations are good. The box is good, you can see the item inside without opening it. Cannot think on cons for this items, it has a good price for what you get, you cannot expect more. Please get more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrborrie on 06/07/2009

great design heavy cherry easy to use can use it for everyday use makes a nice gift maby not so nice gift for little kids i don't know of it's not going to break and it has little pieces. the braclet it self is not made so great as the cherry maby it's a little bit small 17,5 cm not really that much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinkhippo on 04/06/2009

The price for the bracelet is very cheap and it has a very cute design. It is great to wear to any occasion. It also would make great gifts for friends, gfs and family. None that I can think of, although I highly doubt it is made of real silver. It is very lightweight. It does look sort of cheap, since ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections