DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP EP-N8508GS Mini USB 2.0 150Mbps 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndb8i5e1qei2 on 03/21/2014

Works great, and is using a superior chipset. I installed it on a raspberry pi and it worked immediately. Haven't installed it on any windows computers, but if it works on linux there's no doubt it would be fine on windows. None really, range isn't the best but that's to be expected with a device this small. The fact that it's so unobtrusive makes it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavier_pelaez on 03/18/2014

Very small, nice price, ideal for Raspberry Pi. It suits perfect to the USB port. Nicely covered. It is very small. Nice packaging. If you have a device with a USB port and you need WiFi on it I will recommend it. Linux drivers are available, so you can install it in Android, Rapberry Pi (I am using it with Raspbian version). I have not found none. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJa9_86 on 02/21/2014

Bought this to use it on a Raspberry Pi, running OpenElec Xbox Media Center. Plugged it in, and it worked straight out of the box =) Plays 1080P rips from network. Good signal. Small size. Takes a few seconds more to load movies from my server, but once it starts to play, you can't tell the difference from cable network. None Tried a cheaper adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapull3t on 10/17/2013

Very good quality , usb w-ifi adapter wich is easy to use , just plug it in , instal drivers (come with) and it's ready for use . The price and quality are good. No cons at all , everythink just perfect . Just a perfect one if you look up for wi-fi adapter for your netbook or for laptops without a WiFi adapter . Realtek chip inside make it easy to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJochemp on 03/04/2013

- This adapter is so small, that you should think the signal is bad, but it's not at all! Very good signal coverage, and it's so small you won't even notice it being there. - Very handy for laptops without a WiFi adapter or a defective one. Installation is very easy with the CD, and even automatically installs on Windows 7! - I haven't found none, maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadcorp on 02/25/2013

Very small and very functional small USB Wi-Fi adapter. The price makes this gadget the perfect purchase for any laptop or computer without integrated or working wireless interface. The package contains CD with drivers (if you need one). If you need special or custom driver it's easy to find one becase the chip used is made by Realtek. In general - ... Read more

EDUP Wi-Fi pluged in Comparison to the USB flash drive and charge cable
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections