DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Left-Angle / Right-Angle Female USB Adapters - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRogerEriksson on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap adapter that is very sturdy and easy to use. Perfect when you need to angle the connection. I use it in my car where the original connector is under the armwrest and the space for a cable is limited. Without the angled adapter I can't have the armwrest clo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHammie on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits well in areas that are tight fitting & when the space is limited. The fit is tight & great that there are 2 in each pack. Very easy to use & it couples to the unit very quickly. Cons:None that I see at this point. OtherThoughts:Nice when you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjainakash on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent product with very nice build quality. fits well with my wall mounted tv. i use the other piece with my laptop and work great with that too. if u have old long usb drives that keep pointing out of the laptop its a great product to use. It will make th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrastapoi on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You have laptop? You have 3G modem? This modem sticking out and youre concerned about your usb ports? Well this is perfect solution. I use it with my modem and because in my laptop usb port is near cdrom I of course put it on this side Cons:No cons. Seriously.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections