DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Left-Angle / Right-Angle Female USB Adapters - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRogerEriksson on 05/05/2014

Cheap adapter that is very sturdy and easy to use. Perfect when you need to angle the connection. I use it in my car where the original connector is under the armwrest and the space for a cable is limited. Without the angled adapter I can't have the armwrest closed when using the USB-with my phone or a mp3-player. Could be smaller. The angled(female)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwanto on 01/22/2014

Well built, USB metal connector just the right length so the adapter fits nicely, flush almost all the way into the USB socket ; at least with my VAIO it does. Technically, none. But if DX can let us choose specific angle instead of both left & right, and lower the price a bit, it'll be perfect. Some laptops now come with USB ports at left or right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHammie on 04/13/2013

Fits well in areas that are tight fitting & when the space is limited. The fit is tight & great that there are 2 in each pack. Very easy to use & it couples to the unit very quickly. None that I see at this point. Nice when you have the issue of having usb cables or usb sticks that stick out to far.If you don't want things sticking out &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjainakash on 02/05/2013

excellent product with very nice build quality. fits well with my wall mounted tv. i use the other piece with my laptop and work great with that too. if u have old long usb drives that keep pointing out of the laptop its a great product to use. It will make the usb port parallel to the laptop side. so the lenghth of the usb will not stick out but will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrastapoi on 01/05/2013

You have laptop? You have 3G modem? This modem sticking out and youre concerned about your usb ports? Well this is perfect solution. I use it with my modem and because in my laptop usb port is near cdrom I of course put it on this side No cons. Seriously. Very nice adapters and they work just fine. Buy 100 more and will sell them to people, havent seen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections