DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Stars Bracelet (17.5cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobinson0875 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really liked the product, but is somewhat short for an adult woman, I recommend it to a thin woman or a girl. Cons:Talvez si fuera un poco mas largo se podria usar en una mujer, ademas los acabados no son los mejores. OtherThoughts:None really, DX is a very good distr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Cons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one is the only one I have not reated with 5 star for all :( Unfortunatly it is not some star with complete metal in it, I think it is made from some kind of plastic :( But it is nice if someone don't touch it... I don't regret having bought this bracelet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrborrie on 06/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- really nice rock and roll stars nice with you're emo punk gothic style. but also nice with a J.lo look. or something. easy to use i makes a great gift. Cons:mine broke a week a go after 3 weeks of wearing it. but's it's really easy to make. and well the pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurisd on 11/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very cheap and looks quite expensive -Sterling silver -Shiney lol Cons:-The build quality looks abit fragile and If you pull to hard it might break. -it kindof looks like regular metal and people might get confused OtherThoughts:-The packaging it comes in is it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections