DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 3.5mm Bluetooth v2.1 Audio Transmitter w/ USB + 2-Flat-Pin Plug - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToonkes on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Super Fast delivery, only took 10 days to get here. In The Netherlands. Great product. Now I can use any audio product I have, on bluetooth. Like discman or mp3 player. Or even my stereo set in my room. Cons:none yet. OtherThoughts:Have not used it yet, its on charger now... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPeladoP on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to operate it, a single button. Great audio quality. You can listen any device that has an audio output with bluetooth headphones or speakers. Cons:The audio cable seems fragile. Can not use while charging the battery. OtherThoughts:It's small, works very well. Hig... Read more

1 2
  • posted byzav on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has high volume, and pairs easily with any bluetooth receptor device, just bold button till both lights flash, and you´re good to go. Cons:P2 cable is ridiculous! It´s so thin I´m afraid to rip it apart just for connecting in my TV. You can&#... Read more

5 1
  • posted byevgdx on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be paired with bluetooth stereo headsets which has passkey 0000, 1111, 8888 or 1234. Can transmit to 5 devices simultaneously (from manual). I paired with two headsets simultaneously (Stylish Stereo Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 Headset). Cons:Does not transmit during... Read more

4 0
  • posted byavj on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and perfect size for this kind of product. Rubber like coating. Low weight. To Install it: Just Plug it in to the device you want to listen to, just Press the button until it blinks Red & Blue, do the same on the wireless headphones ( wait a few seconds for it t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDrkStormTrooper on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small Light Easy To Use Connects Straight Away Decent Range 3.5mm Socket - suits most audio devices. The unit paired immediately with my Panasonic Bluetooth headset. I just put them both into pair mode and they connected to each other. I tested the range and I... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygribok on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's... Read more

5 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections