DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 3.5mm Bluetooth v2.1 Audio Transmitter w/ USB + 2-Flat-Pin Plug - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySyntaXT on 03/10/2014

Very small and lightweight. I used double velcro tape (like the one used for carpets) to attach it to the back of my TV. I didn't noticed any delay in sound with my BTH headphones. One button only to operate (switching on / pairing). Fully charged when red light goes off. Realy easy to use, great value ... Read more

Mounted on the back of TV Charging Box Content Package

0 0 0

• posted byToonkes on 01/25/2014

Super Fast delivery, only took 10 days to get here. In The Netherlands. Great product. Now I can use any audio product I have, on bluetooth. Like discman or mp3 player. Or even my stereo set in my room. none yet. Have not used it yet, its on charger now. Please bare in mind, and I knew that, there is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPeladoP on 12/09/2013

Simple to operate it, a single button. Great audio quality. You can listen any device that has an audio output with bluetooth headphones or speakers. The audio cable seems fragile. Can not use while charging the battery. It's small, works very well. High sound quality. Good price. It is a very simple ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byzav on 07/03/2013

It has high volume, and pairs easily with any bluetooth receptor device, just bold button till both lights flash, and you´re good to go. P2 cable is ridiculous! It´s so thin I´m afraid to rip it apart just for connecting in my TV. You can´t use it while in charge, it just won&#180... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byevgdx on 06/08/2013

Can be paired with bluetooth stereo headsets which has passkey 0000, 1111, 8888 or 1234. Can transmit to 5 devices simultaneously (from manual). I paired with two headsets simultaneously (Stylish Stereo Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 Headset). Does not transmit during a recharge. Weak cord between transmitter ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byavj on 04/06/2013

Small and perfect size for this kind of product. Rubber like coating. Low weight. To Install it: Just Plug it in to the device you want to listen to, just Press the button until it blinks Red & Blue, do the same on the wireless headphones ( wait a few seconds for it to connect ) and you are connected ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDrkStormTrooper on 03/04/2013

Small Light Easy To Use Connects Straight Away Decent Range 3.5mm Socket - suits most audio devices. The unit paired immediately with my Panasonic Bluetooth headset. I just put them both into pair mode and they connected to each other. I tested the range and I can get approx 10meters from the unit and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygribok on 03/03/2013

It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter than a silly radio earphones. It's very small, cheaper and smarter ... Read more

6 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections