There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Mini 3.5mm Bluetooth v2.1 Audio Transmitter w/ USB + 2-Flat-Pin Plug

posted by avj on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Small and perfect size for this kind of product.
    Rubber like coating.
    Low weight.

To Install it:
    Just Plug it in to the device you want to listen to,
    just Press the button until it blinks Red & Blue, do the same on the wireless headphones ( wait a few seconds for it to connect ) and you are connected to the radio or tv or something else with sounds, easy handling...
    This device is well worth the money, thats for sure.

Cons:

When it comes to charging this little thing... it requires a plug that are made for your country, this is to be connected to the audio transmitter.
    Hopefully you already got 1 plug that convert the pin plug.

OtherThoughts:

Perfect invention
    I have been searching for this kind of device for the tv especially in use for nighttime movies, good movies requires good sound too so the best solution to not disturb others is to have this kind of device, its just perfect for me.
    Even if you dont have Bluetooth on you computer or laptop so does it work perfectly with wireless headphones.

Searching for convertion plug:
    Write in the search area: Flat to Round Power Plug Convertor and press enter, hopefully you get a solution.

Bottomline:

As i said before: It should come with the correct plug regarding where you are from.
    I Come from Scandinavia/ Sweden and that flat power plug doesnt help me a bit, unfortunately.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections