DX » Community » Reviews » PRO-BIKER Skid-Proof Full Finger Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black (Pair / M-Size)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Beautiful Feliz Buen aspecto Buenos acabados
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvfiretti on 01/25/2015

The glove is very well made with good quality materials, well done with great size and protections. It does not heat during the hot days and the vents are very efficient. There are no cons because the product is excellent and without any comparison. I intend to buy another pair and also buy a of... Read more

Impression:great motorcycle gloves;

0 0 0

• posted byhernanre on 01/06/2015

ME SIENTO MUY CONFORME CON EL PRODUCTO PORQUE ES DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD Y LLEGO MUY RAPIDO A MI CIUDAD.

Impression:Feliz;

0 0 0

• posted bys4nch0 on 12/30/2014

Very good.......................................................................................................

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byhughfol on 02/25/2015

Pros: Algunos materiales son buenos y los detalles están bastante bien. Contras: Los materiales de baja calidad son poco resistentes y frájiles.

Impression:Buen aspecto,Buenos acabados;

0 0 0

• posted bydanieluramg on 08/01/2014

Gloves very beautiful and well finished Material very sturdy and well built, good stitching Cons: Inside the glove Bobra the seam is a little stiff and hurts your fingertips I believe that with time she give in a little cloth and get softer Luvas muito bonitas e bem acabadas Material muito e bem... Read more

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted bympirzada on 06/04/2014

- these gloves are good for regular motorcycle riding on streets - price is not bad - they look good and match my jacket colours - i like the palm grip - probably not a good decision to be using these on a racing track - as other reviewer mentioned... some might say the material is a bit thin. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernando_hosomi on 10/23/2013

Protections are well placed and of great build quality. In the palm there is a rigid plastic slider; over the thumb and distal falangies a flexible PU protection. In the proximal falangies there is a rigid protected ventilation intake. Over the knucles there is a superb rigid protection, build a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykingPaul69 on 03/21/2013

Well made. Feels comfortable. Great for Summer. Good Quality-price. I was looking for a great cheap Motorcycle Racing Gloves for the summer, I think these ones can be a good substitute for my principal ones. They look better on live than in the pictures. Size is a little smaller than I thought I... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: