DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Stars Bracelet (18cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuliePat on 09/30/2013

Beautiful, just like in the picture! It was so cheap I thought I would receive an old product, but I was surprised by the brightness of the bracelet. Seems fragile (it's better to take a little more careful with it), but it's fair for the price. A little longer than I thought, bought it for a child. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericfinger on 08/19/2013

Best thing for this product (silver bracelet): it's really really cheap product and it's very beautiful. When people look they think it's an expensive jewelry. You can see this in my pictures that I've posted in this review. Very intersting and light product. So nice at all! Ok so, it's not the really ... Read more

close details of the bracelet good bright closer to the lock

0 0 0

• posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Really, no cons. For this price, I would be embarrassed to find any con in it. Maybe the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycfbrodrigues on 09/14/2010

It's a beautiful bracelet. I've got surprised with its built quality, considering its price, that is very cheap. My girlfriend loved it. It is a great and cheap gift to present to any woman In portuguese: Resumindo, vale muito a pena pelo preço. É uma peça bonita e bem acabada. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections