DX » Community » Reviews » ISME Shining Full Housing Decoration Paper Stickers for Iphone 5 - Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKorpen on 06/02/2014

Cheap, durable and looks nice. I gave this one as a present for my little sis. She really enjoyed it! It comes with a little pice of cloth so you can clean the surface of the phone. It´s hard to get of the sticker from the plastic but if you´re careful you can get it done! Take your time doing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoisonz on 07/02/2013

Thick and easy to apply, almost bubble free. It offers very shining look. It looks alike a Pink version of iPhone. It has better grip after apply the sticker. Beware mine came in small dent in the from screen. It is kind annoying to see a bubble in the center of the screen and when you try to get rid ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjimmy021 on 06/03/2013

Better looking than the picture, sticks good to the phone. The fit is very good. easy to assemble. I can not find any weaknesses with this set of stickers... Perfect for those who want a more attractive design and avoid scratches on your iphone. My girlfriend could mount the stickers herself so you do ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections