DX » Community » Reviews » ISME Shining Full Housing Decoration Paper Stickers for Iphone 5 - Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleopneu on 07/11/2014

Its a very protective and beautiful sticker... it is just a decorations sticker but he can protect against some damage like risks in your cell...... The stick its not so good, so they not stay long in your cellphone...... my girlfriend had this for less than a month...... its a great product, its... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKorpen on 06/02/2014

Cheap, durable and looks nice. I gave this one as a present for my little sis. She really enjoyed it! It comes with a little pice of cloth so you can clean the surface of the phone. It´s hard to get of the sticker from the plastic but if you´re careful you can get it done! Take your it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoisonz on 07/02/2013

Thick and easy to apply, almost bubble free. It offers very shining look. It looks alike a Pink version of iPhone. It has better grip after apply the sticker. Beware mine came in small dent in the from screen. It is kind annoying to see a bubble in the center of the screen and when you try to get... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjimmy021 on 06/03/2013

Better looking than the picture, sticks good to the phone. The fit is very good. easy to assemble. I can not find any weaknesses with this set of stickers... Perfect for those who want a more attractive design and avoid scratches on your iphone. My girlfriend could mount the stickers herself so a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere