DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Hearts Bracelet (17.5cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaachach on 08/27/2013

It's not what they are selling in the picture. It's not silver. Is not Silver and the hearts are made of plastic. Quality is very poor. All the bracelet is made of plastic. It's very fragil. All components quality look poor. Poor quality, I feel like if I wear it is going to break. Very bad purchase. I would not buy it at all again. I am very dissapointed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Really, no cons. For this price, I would be embarrassed to find any con in it. Maybe the time of ownership, almost 60 days, but there's no dx ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Really, no cons. For this price, I would be embarrassed to find any con in it. Maybe the time of ownership, almost 60 days, but there's no dx ... Read more

0 0
    posted bymobilni007 on 08/31/2011

It looks a lot better than in the picture, does not look cheap the build quality seem ok, there is label 925 largest circle had this label, so I think it is a silver, i gues :) I don't find any cons but it could be litlle heavier bracelet and a little thicker,but it's ok good item for all occasions,shiny looks like a bargain as the original 925,for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysokasa on 07/21/2011

This is a really beautiful bracelet! It looks a lot better than in the picture. Does not look cheap. It is VERY cheap! The build quality seems ok. - I don't find any cons (except that I would prefer it to be longer) My wrists were too big for this lovely bracelet (but that actually is a con of my wrists... And my little daughter got herself a really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 03/09/2009

This bracelet is beautiful and made nicely.For the price I bought my mother in law another gift for really cheap and it was just what I wanted for her. A bit light in weight. I hope she loves this bracelet and that's that.I don't have a ton of money but shopping at Deal extreme I dodn't need a ton of money to buy nice gifts for anybody in my family.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections