DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Lights Tipper Pop up Flash Diffuser for Canon / Nikon DSLR - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygutterball on 09/19/2013

Good build quality. Mirror reflects as it should. Makes the built-in flash on DSLR's usable in certain situations. Needs modification on a T3. If you push this all the way in, it blocks the light sensor and the flash won't go off. I trimmed the inside of the hot shoe mount until the sensor worked. Got this for my wife. Adding an external flash made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjasper on 05/23/2013

Goog construction, no appear visible problems, works like promised, i'm making some tests yet, but until now works perfectly. It's good choice have a tool in hands for some times. The only cons its the its the fitting on the camera, in the flash base, i need to adjust the size of, to make a correct connection. But its not a big problem. works like promised,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedilsonfb on 03/31/2013

- Very good equipment, it's something that i'm going to carry everywhere I go, because it's easy to use and the simple pop up flash of your camera becomes a kind of a external flash in internal areas. - Built quality it's out of my expectation. I really like it! - It's not so big, so you can put it in a small bag easily Price is not so good, but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrena on 02/10/2013

Lights tipper works as advertised. There's a shiny reflective surface held out in front of the pop up flash that bounces light up to use the ceiling as a reflector. Tipper does a good job of catching all of the flash so that it doesn't blow out the edges. Hot shoe mount did not initially fit. I had to push it in fairly hard, which sliced off a bit of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections