DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Dolphins Bracelet (18cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvukela on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Pros: It is cheap. Very good looking and it is easy to combine, it is useful for everyday outfits, casual. It comes in a plastic bag. It is does not look cheap and fragile. Probably would sell easily to other costumers. Good for girls, teenagers and little older... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybebe8818 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does look gorgeous. I'll admit that. I've had several people ask me where I got it, how much did it cost, is it white gold, and more. Little did they know I got it for a bargain! It's a great size, colour, and looks well made. Enough that it won't break any ways. Ove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrDayOff on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Package was just the DX.com enveloppe, good enough to survive the travel to Europe. I bought this for my young daughter, she loved it, not wearing it every day. Nothing broken yet, so the quality is good enough! Cons:Very light, you almost won't feel it on your arm. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloraFlower on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It Cheap, looks nice, and is light. The dolphins and even beads in between looks solid. Cons:Can't really see its shape from a far. When it hits sound plastic. Does not feel like real silver. The stamp 925 is really misleading, when its not solid sterling silver. Whatever... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirJko on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is beautiful, it is well made, it has good plated color. It has an excellent price if you want it for you or for a present. The delivery way it is good because it is very safe, it has a plastic cover to protect it from any incidents during the delivery. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamy7B9 on 05/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its so beautiful and looks worth more for its price (does not look cheap). - Light weight and feel good on your hand. - Locking mechanism is simple and suits its design. - Its durable, almost 5 months now and haven't see any color fades. Cons:Mmmmmmm nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslashnino on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bracelet looks fantastic and nobody would say it cost just 1,38$ and that's amaizing!!! It looks like silver bracelet and my girlfriend adores it, and all her friends want same bracelet... Cons:the locking mechanism is unreliable and, i prefer regular spring loaded mechan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexterlagan on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bracelet looks fantastic on my wife. This silver is very light, and very bright in color (much brighter than sterling silver found in stores). It doesn't look like it would darken too easily. My wife loves it, and wears it all the time! Cons:The locking m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very nice bracelet, very shiny and well finished, polished finish. - Very cheap! I bought three of these and the price was very low, if you can buy more than three to get a lower price :) - Very nice bracelet, I can't think of anything else, it's a bracelet, it's nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsd2003 on 12/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap if really silver looks more expensive than it really is nice present for christmas nice design with dolphins added to make it more for girls looks better than most other bracelets around DX very cool design of the dolphins protected quite well nice large connec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections